Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

415hawaiiboy

Ever notice Fox News headlines target White (mostly rural) America

Just now, Boise fan said:

What are you, Canadian?

4% Canadian......but 100% of that native Canadian. 

Just wondering why that was even thrown in there....does that lend credibilty? I would bet that most of us have a percentage or two of Native American in us. 

5 minutes ago, Nevada Hal said:

You clearly don’t understand the joke 

The point is that unless you're 12.5% (minimum), you really have 0% right to talk on behalf of your people. 

5 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

4% Canadian......but 100% of that native Canadian. 

Just wondering why that was even thrown in there....does that lend credibilty? I would bet that most of us have a percentage or two of Native American in us. 

I don't know, eh?  There was something about what you wrote that stood out.  Hoser.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

43 minutes ago, Nevada Hal said:

That was the joke.... bet you’re just the life of the party  

Welp.....can't get anything by you. 

On 11/15/2017 at 11:01 AM, Nevada Hal said:

I’m 3% Native American and this is my opinion .White (fox) watching people are killIng this beautiful land. Theyre the same people that dress as me for Halloween and watch Disney movies about The genocide of my people turned into a cartoon musical.With a singing raccoon? I mean, think about it, . The real story of Pocahontas is about a bunch of white boys who come to my land, bribe the corrupt Indian chief, kill off all the warriors and +++++ the Indian princess silly. Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas? Makes me sad 

Scoreboard bitch....

signed.

White guys

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke