Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

CSU Uniforms - copycats

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

Nevada's flag-inspired helmet is the best one out there, IMO. Hopefully it comes back one day. 

nevada-wolfpack-2013-chrome-football-hel

Yea, I like the "battle born" uni combos a lot

I would also love to see this battle born football uniform. Basketball and baseball have already had battle born uniforms, but this football version is pretty slick. 

636307011410930889-nvfb-bb8.jpg

3 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I would also love to see this battle born football uniform. Basketball and baseball have already had battle born uniforms, but this football version is pretty slick. 

That does look pretty good 

19 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

Back before coach Bohl we played with our uniform combos too, and I always liked the use of the State flag. But only as an accent and not a whole new color scheme. 

9A18CB19-A83A-4B8A-8907-94D470274DE7.jpeg

Those were slicker than owl shit.

AFA has some dope alternate helmets as well.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't a team's uniforms use the school colors and perhaps logo? 

:huh:

Pretty much.  Not a fan of the black uniforms either.  Really like throwback type uniforms.    Dig BSU's this year as they are more retro looking than recent years.  

Posted Image

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Those came months ago. They also like to wear orange to make us feel at home. 

Sheep aren't the brightest................its their "state pride" uniform.  LMAO...............they are the worst team in Colarado the last two years having lost to both CU and Air Force, but hey they have  Pride this year!   I think they are bringing in Blue Turf as well for the Boise game! 

Nice to have a consistent brand - Black on Black for the last 50 years. Revolving clown suits are great if you really don't know who you are and seek some magical fan or player surge from a new combination of your school colors (or anyone else's school colors in many cases) but. Like I said, it's nice to have a brand.

San Diego State Football Uniforms 2016

5 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Needs a “-Reno” 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Nice.

But this mockup actually looks along the lines of something San Jose State SHOULD be doing.

6 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't a team's uniforms use the school colors and perhaps logo? 

:huh:

Couldn’t agree more. Have been saying this since they released them.  

However they are a very hot commodity, and not just in NoCo.  I know you don’t want to buy a jersey, but good luck if you did. Can’t keep them in stock. Also recruits reportedly love them, so I am on board for one time use. Even though I actually do hate them personally.