Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

SDSU @ SJSU (Week 10)

The spread is 24 and I'm not gonna touch it. Rocky has been easing young guys into the defense and he never pores it on. OTOH, you have to wonder whether if the Aztecs jump out to a big early lead like BYU did whether SJSU players may just give up.

Boom goes the dynamite.

This one is for second place amongst the Cal State trio...let's go Spartans!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

You bitch, you bitch, mother son of a, you bitch, you no good bitch...

Good game tho, you guys whipped us thoroughly.

bitch

8 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Just don’t  trip over you d*ck when you’re rounding 3rd in Laramie, heading home to meet Boise....see what I did there? The World Series is on and I made a baseball joke. 

Fresno sucks

21 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

As you and the rest of Dog Nation knows, UH, Wyo and Boise are just dog s*** compared to Fresno State and the Bulldogs will have no problems whatsoever with those little girls. 

27 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

As you and the rest of Dog Nation knows, UH, Wyo and Boise are just dog s*** compared to Fresno State and the Bulldogs will have no problems whatsoever with those little girls. 

I expect each of them to present a slightly tougher challenge than SUDS did...tough sledding for sure.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On October 29, 2017 at 11:26 PM, babigos said:

I probably won’t watch. Not gonna lie. +++++ this wide receivers coach. He’s made SJSU unwatchable, which I thought was impossible prior to this year. Time to fire the AD for hiring this turd. 

Hey Babigos, you idiot.....AD Tuite did NOT hire Coach Brennan....He was officially hired by Gene Bleymaier....

3 hours ago, dudleyDgroot said:

Hey Babigos, you idiot.....AD Tuite did NOT hire Coach Brennan....He was officially hired by Gene Bleymaier....

Oh good- that changes everything....

3 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Marie Tuite did not hire Brennan. Bleymeier was still the AD at the time, but the final decision was made by the university president, Mary Papazian.

Thanks for jogging my memory. The apary of being an SJSU fan is taking it toll on me- gotta be honest.

But if I’m being honest - Marie Tuite has been just as unimpressive as Bleymeier- if not more. 

7 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Marie Tuite did not hire Brennan. Bleymeier was still the AD at the time, but the final decision was made by the university president, Mary Papazian.

The PRESIDENT of the university hired the guy? Not sure if joking but think that's a:rimshot1:right?

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

The PRESIDENT of the university hired the guy? Not sure if joking but think that's a:rimshot1:right?

Obviously she knew what she was doing. 

1 hour ago, Cincy said:

Obviously she knew what she was doing. 

Yeah, she knows how to suck...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

7 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

This guy is so interested in SJS he cuts and pastes the Spartan board constantly.... embarrassing, bored, and 50 something....

Do you list AFA as your team out of embarrassment or did Mug do the right thing and remove SJSU as an option since only 4 board members use it?