Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming vs CSU The Border War

On 10/30/2017 at 3:21 PM, pokebball said:

image.jpeg.07922f0bb7d6bd5f5d9409490b3a1b80.jpegJames Hetfileld says, GO POKES!

I was there!!  Not 19 yet but they didn't card.  Yes, you could say the Buckhorn crowd was not enthusiastic about Metallica.  Probably something to do with their music is definitely not country.  Although, I was banging my big 80's hair. LOL

We tore the goalpost down in 1988 after beating UTEP on national TV to win the WAC and took it down to the Buckhorn too!  Bro-in-law still has his piece.  Luckily, I never participated in the Buckhorn Roll!!!!  Although, I saw quite a few people who did!!!

down in a hole.jpg

2 hours ago, flo4wyo said:

oh wait if you count the SRO tickets you can get 41K in the new sheep pen.............yet you aren't selling those tickets yet, or the real reason is the DEMAND isn't there!! 

False.

I bought SRO's to Nevada and Air Force after selling my season tickets on StubHub for a healthy profit.

I've made thousands of dollars on CSU football tickets this year, a sentence I never thought I'd type.

I was friends with Cowboy Joe's handlers and for one game (sometime in the mid-late 80's) they were able to get a hold of Cam.  Brought him back to Laramie, were he was treated much better, and dyed Brown & Gold, with a UW on each side.  He was given back to his handlers right before the game, proudly decked out in Brown & Gold!  If I remember correctly, he had to stay that way for awhile. 

down in a hole.jpg

22 hours ago, Scooter said:

And the IPF smack is so lame but I guess that's all you have now.

No, also have Boot and scoreboard. HAPC I'm told is very nice along with renovations to the AA. Really, you done messed up bringing facilities into this.

Never mind you have the worst stadium in the conference.

Also no.. You don't throw away a classic on campus stadium with as much history as the War and replace it with a Minnesota cookie cutter. That would be like getting rid of a 1950 classic to replace it with a 2017 Honda. Thanks, but no thanks.

wyo fan bashing attendance.   Priceless.

I bash everyone's attendance all of the time, including ours.

Do you think your attendance has been great the last decade?

How your urinals looking?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Supposedly, CSU send back 300 of the 500 tickets they requested for the Border War.  I guess there are very few CSEwes who want to witness the shearing their team is going to get tomorrow.  

PokeNation: Internet Society of Wyoming fans everywhere

1 hour ago, SFtoVA said:

No, also have Boot and scoreboard. HAPC I'm told is very nice along with renovations to the AA. Really, you done messed up bringing facilities into this.

Also no.. You don't throw away a classic on campus stadium with as much history as the War and replace it with a Minnesota cookie cutter. That would be like getting rid of a 1950 classic to replace it with a 2017 Honda. Thanks, but no thanks.

Haha! nice spin.  our stadium is ANYTHING BUT cookie cutter.  your stadium is garbage sorry the truth hurts so much.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

57 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I bash everyone's attendance all of the time, including ours.

Do you think your attendance has been great the last decade?

How your urinals looking?

It's been pretty good the last 5 years.  Before that we had to endure Fairchild.  What's your attendance this year??  18,000??

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

If CSU plays their best and Wyo plays their best CSU wins by two TDs. It is a rivalry game, so that will not happen. I'm taking CSU on the road. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

31 minutes ago, Scooter said:

It's been pretty good the last 5 years.  Before that we had to endure Fairchild.  What's your attendance this year??  18,000??

CSU
FC/Loveland population per Wiki is 310,000
CSU student enrollment is 33,000
CSUaverage attendance at Hughes last year was 27,600

Wyo
Laramie population is 30,800
Wyo student enrollment is 12,600
Wyo average attendance at the War last year was 21,300

Was CSU's attendance better than Wyos last year, absolutely.  Personally, I think they both sucked donkey dicks.  Considering our enrollment and population, maybe we did better than you?  Lot's of ways to cut, debate and argue that.  I'd rather just say we both could have done better.

11 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

If CSU plays their best and Wyo plays their best CSU wins by two TDs. It is a rivalry game, so that will not happen. I'm taking CSU on the road. 

Trust me man, the smart money is on Wyo :shots: