Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Bronco Country- general complaints

that board is so phucking dead

just a few years ago they had like 40 page threads and chit 

8 minutes ago, mugtang said:

And you guys thought I was bad lol.  In fairness it’s not rafter’s fault. It’s CBS/247 who ruined all the Scout boards. 

yeah, the new forum setup sucks.  Doesn't help that the Donks have fallen off pretty hard

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

That sounds like BadWillHunting...he was pretty nutty and had a short temper. He's the one that claimed that a Nevada fan pushed an old lady down the stairs, but he also made bogus claims about losing a daughter in Afghanistan too, so I don't think much of what he said is believable. 

Just own it man.  You guys are ruthless to old people in Reno. 

I've owned the nutpunching.  Again.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

And you guys thought I was bad lol.  In fairness it’s not rafter’s fault. It’s CBS/247 who ruined all the Scout boards. 

I'd bet more people left because the old farts who ran it than because the switch in layout. I know I did.

I think, therefore I'm.

32 minutes ago, Pelado said:

Do they have a way to go directly to unread posts in a thread?  I don't like having to search out the last post I read in a particular thread.

I am always taken right to the first new post in a thread when I click directly on the Thread Title.

Chrome and Safari.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

5 hours ago, madmartigan said:

I have been quietly lurking on the BSU board this week due to the matchup coming in Logan. My complaint is not about the posters or the content, but the damn ads. Several video ads and then three or four more ads running at all times slows down my computer. @BSUTOP25 or @kingpotato needs to create an independent message board from that scout nonsense. 

You've mistaken me for someone who does things. I only j-ride other people's work. 

8 hours ago, ClevelandBrown said:

I'd bet more people left because the old farts who ran it than because the switch in layout. I know I did.

This. I stopped posting there after triggering some blue hair who went totally off the rails because I had the nerve to suggest Greg Graham was a mediocre coach. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Mugtang gets out of Nevada boards for a BSU. Board :(

I tried to take SBS private but Scout/247 wouldn’t let me out of my contract.  I like the new owner otherwise I would create a Nevada specific one. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, madmartigan said:

I have been quietly lurking on the BSU board this week due to the matchup coming in Logan. My complaint is not about the posters or the content, but the damn ads. Several video ads and then three or four more ads running at all times slows down my computer. @BSUTOP25 or @kingpotato needs to create an independent message board from that scout nonsense. 

You should probably take your complaint to Rafter. He's the prick still running the place. https://twitter.com/kevin_hiatt

5 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

that board is so phucking dead

just a few years ago they had like 40 page threads and chit 

yeah, the new forum setup sucks.  Doesn't help that the Donks have fallen off pretty hard

Boise going from 12 wins a year to 10 isn’t the reason for the major drop off.. Sure some of the band wagoners bailed, but it’s mostly due to moderation.

I vote for me as moderator for the new donk forum.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg