Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Game Thread - Fresno State at SJSU

One thing that really doesn't impress me about Tedford so far is the horrendous clock management. It took way too long to get the play call into the offense there, and made us burn a time out way early. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

One thing that really doesn't impress me about Tedford so far is the horrendous clock management. It took way too long to get the play call into the offense there, and made us burn a time out way early. 

Is Tedford or Deboer calling in the plays? 

1 minute ago, SangerBulldog said:

my stream is great on xbox one and on my laptop. sound sucks tho. cant hear the game but the ads are blaring through my speakers

I switched from the ESPN site to the MW site and all is good.

3 hours ago, Cincy said:

Yeah she let that slip a while back. 

crixus' avatar lists his/her gender as male. Can a male be a lesbian?

On second thought don't bother to answer. In contemporary California that was a dumb question.

Boom goes the dynamite.

24 minutes ago, HighNTight_SD said:

I suppose that all depends on the faith you have in your running game and ball security

Throwing the football by your own endzone is high risk low reward. Its pop warner time anyway so not sure why im even here. Theyre not going to out coach anybody.

Just now, Rocket said:

Throwing the football by your own endzone is high risk low reward. Its pop warner time anyway so not sure why im even here. Theyre not going to out coach anybody.

After 1 quarter of actually watching joser ... I have decided that the spartans are pretty bad ---  but their coaching makes them terrible.

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg