Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Game Thread - Fresno State at SJSU

45 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Savvy retread better get an academic plan in place....be ineligible across the board soon enough-we could use a few flunkees this week.

Your effort is commendable... I'll give you that one. You just don't give up despite how things have turned out for you. 

IMG_4863.GIF

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

8 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Your effort is commendable... I'll give you that one. You just don't give up despite how things have turned out for you. 

IMG_4863.GIF

The guy absolutely loves to get beat up. 

The CC probably enjoys having his johns beat him up too. 

36 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

IMG_4863.GIF

Turned out for me???? King o' this board and shit...#messageboardballer 

24 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

My bad, maybe things have turned out great for you? I don't know what your expectations are. 

#171/130 

#somuchenergy

16 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

My bad, maybe things have turned out great for you? I don't know what your expectations are. 

#171/130 

#somuchenergy

Brennen is easily the most energetic coach in the MWC. 

And you can tell his players have bought into it. 

44 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Where's your BFF Fat Tard? LOL!!

Drowning his sorrows the only way he knows how probably....

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

At least there will be a boost in attendance when you guys look at the numbers at the end of the year. 

Why, you raisin drying wackos making the trip? I guess I'd be excited also if I had a shot at a first road win in like 800 days or some sh*t. Just get in and get out, you Valley Fever carrying fools...

15 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Why, you raisin drying wackos making the trip? I guess I'd be excited also if I had a shot at a first road win in like 800 days or some sh*t. Just get in and get out, you Valley Fever carrying fools...

LMAOOOOOO.  You don't know how great it is seeing that you've changed your smack to "road win". What will it be on Sunday???? Can't wait! 

#171/130

9 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

LMAOOOOOO.  You don't know how great it is seeing that you've changed your smack to "road win". What will it be on Sunday???? Can't wait! 

#171/130

You sometimes have to adjust. You broke that cherry on the worst team in the MWC in front of 17k BIS or so, now you're looking for your first roadie in like 800 days against the 2nd worst team in the conference in front of about 5k...tell me, am I lying?

14 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You sometimes have to adjust. You broke that cherry on the worst team in the MWC in front of 17k BIS or so, now you're looking for your first roadie in like 800 days against the 2nd worst team in the conference... now tell me, am I lying?

I don't need to be the one to call you a liar. Mr. Jeff Sagarin took that evil from me.

#171/130

Anyways, start thinking of your new stuff for Sunday. Sticking to city smack only? That'd be the ultimate W. Can't wait! 

26 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You sometimes have to adjust. You broke that cherry on the worst team in the MWC in front of 17k BIS or so, now you're looking for your first roadie in like 800 days against the 2nd worst team in the conference in front of about 5k...tell me, am I lying?

So do you think people will show up for conference games of the likes of Cal Poly, UC Davis, Eastern Washington, etc?

Where do you think Sharta would finish in the Big Sky?

I saw a bet like this one on a different message board, so I thought I'd propose it here with one of you FresNeck trolls. If SJSU wins you'll never post on this board again. And if FresNeck wins I'll never post on this board again. Oh what the hell, I've got a big box of American classic novels that I've been neglecting for too long. And taking time off from message boards will give me more time to read. So my last post will be Saturday, whether we win or not. Nothing against this board, but there's 25 classics waiting to be read.

fresno-it-really-does-suck-here_design.png

Go Spartans! :rock:

7 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Raisins are already dried, by definition. :P 

23 minutes ago, crixus said:

I saw a bet like this one on a different message board, so I thought I'd propose it here with one of you FresNeck trolls. If SJSU wins you'll never post on this board again. And if FresNeck wins I'll never post on this board again. Oh what the hell, I've got a big box of American classic novels that I've been neglecting for too long. And taking time off from message boards will give me more time to read. So my last post will be Saturday, whether we win or not. Nothing against this board, but there's 25 classics waiting to be read.

Did you do this before? Like when you got a new job or something?

Apologies if it wasn’t you, this just sounds familiar...

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

1 hour ago, crixus said:

NO one cares if you post