Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chad Sexington

LSU is terrible.

14 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

I would love to meet these two. My garden needs fertilizing, and I don't have any more bullshit to do it 

Bring your ass on over my way, tough guy...

New-Signature.jpg

42 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Ed O is a great asst coach.  He is not a head coach.  Same thing with booby hauck.  HC is just a different skillset, just like the best sales guy in your company would male a terrible manager of others.  

Great analogy.  With all of the basketball stuff going on though, I wonder how easily he will find a job post LSU.  He has always been a great recruiter, but I have always wondered if he was on the up and up.  If he is clean though, a great addition to any staff.  

31 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Great analogy.  With all of the basketball stuff going on though, I wonder how easily he will find a job post LSU.  He has always been a great recruiter, but I have always wondered if he was on the up and up.  If he is clean though, a great addition to any staff.  

He's not on the up and up. An example is how when Kiffin was holding a team meeting at Tennessee explaining why he was leaving after only one year to go to USC, Orgeron was texting players in the room urging them to transfer to USC. It just doesn't get any classier than that.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Guest RoscoesDad
31 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Love Ed O and Hauck. Cut from the same cloth.  Live breathe and shit football and know more about the game than most anyone.  Also not head coaches.  They are the guys in the kitchen making the sausage not selling it.  

Just now, SleepingGiantsFan said:

He's not on the up and up. An example is how when Kiffin was holding a team meeting at Tennessee explaining why he was leaving after only one year to go to USC, Orgeron was texting players in the room urging them to transfer to USC. It just doesn't get any classier than that.

With his time at Miami, USC, and Ole Miss I just don't see how he recruits without getting into the shadier side of things.  

2 minutes ago, renoskier said:

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

...and the +++++ing second-guessing idiots on this board failed to take my $75 payout..

I'm glad we lost. 

Now I won't be watching Cowboys shit all day; instead, I think I'll go outside and fly a kite!

patrick-bateman-axe-gif.gif

New-Signature.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

...and the +++++ing second-guessing idiots on this board failed to take my $75 payout..

I'm glad we lost. 

Now I won't be watching Cowboys shit all day; instead, I think I'll go outside and fly a kite!

patrick-bateman-axe-gif.gif

You need to take your heart medication, Sir.

I laugh at your Cowboys!!!

Guest RoscoesDad
4 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Not having ever spoken to the man I don't know whether he actually is but although Hauck might be a prick, he's as good a STs coach as I've ever seen anywhere.

Watch aome of the coach chalk talk videos on youtube from the unlv days.  He is a 12 out of 10 on football knowledge.  Maybe a 2/10 in people skills.  And thats the way i think he prefers to keep it.  

34 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Love Ed O and Hauck. Cut from the same cloth.  Live breathe and shit football and know more about the game than most anyone.  Also not head coaches.  They are the guys in the kitchen making the sausage not selling it.  

I'd be surprised if Ed makes it though one more loss.. What's Les Miles up to these days?

7 hours ago, Chad Sexington said:

You're welcome to try at your convenience. 

I know a great Best Buy off of 21st South and 3rd west. Great big parking lot to boot. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

What's Les Miles up to these days?

Talking to his agent about how much $$ they can demand when LSU's athletic director comes begging at their door.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't know why they thought Big Ed would be a good HC. He has good interim runs....but that's about all he's good for. 

UF is going to cvnt punch them next weekend and that's not saying much seeing as UF's offense is about on par with SJSU's this year. 

Shit team with a lot of talent because the sidelines look like a Chinese Fire Drill. He's a fatter Botch Davis. 

he is SO bad.  one of those guys who just never should be a HC