Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chad Sexington

LSU is terrible.

3 hours ago, slappy said:

Troy is not bad.  You are a fool. 

Troy is legit this year.  BSU beat them fair and square, but there were some lucky breaks involved.  If Troy plays its cards right, it could be a consistently strong team and might wind up lurking around the top of G5 schools during the foreseeable future, along with Memphis, Houston, SDSU and South Alabama (damn good team).

5 minutes ago, slappy said:

Kids these days.  I feel like your little mouth should be washed out with soap.  Communicate son.  Communicate.  

You're welcome to try at your convenience. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

23 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

That usually happens when dealing with lesser intellects, or as I like to say, cunty little douchebags. 

Comeon, Mayne....

Simply being a Ute fan, you're barely eligible to post here - cut your losses now, and step away from the keyboard...

giphy.gif

New-Signature.jpg

35 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Comeon, Mayne....

Simply being a Ute fan, you're barely eligible to post here - cut your losses now, and step away from the keyboard...

giphy.gif

Pound sand. OP was s shot at the zoobs. Wanna make it something else? Start another thread   Or, GFY, couldn't care less either way. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"