Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

namssa

Aztecs ranked #19 in AP, #21 in Coaches.

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Nice work Aztecs... you just need to keep up with USF until they inevitably blow a game somewhere along the way.

same could be said for SDSU. I think a lot of AAC fans will be rooting for Boise on Oct 14th

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Nice work Aztecs... you just need to keep up with USF until they inevitably blow a game somewhere along the way.

We're going to pass them after we beat NIU.

54 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

a boise fan talking about overrated...:Clapping:

A Boise Fan who predicted they would lose 3 of their first 4 games.  Your only chance against BSU is if they play Rypien.

No matter what SDSU does, their superbowl will always be the times they play BSU and they will never reach that level in this new system.

Especially this team.

This Aztec team proved alot - AGAIN - last night. 

That was a great win. 

Air Force is legit...   No one knows that more than BSU. 

Maybe this Aztec team is a team of destiny...  Maybe last night was that hiccup game...  it sure looked like it...  And this Aztec team wouldn't let it happen.  Impressive resume. 

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

5 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

same could be said for SDSU. I think a lot of AAC fans will be rooting for Boise on Oct 14th

We have a better chance of losing to NIU, than we do Boise. And NIU is better/more highly rated than 7 of 8 remaining opponents for USF.

39 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

A Boise Fan who predicted they would lose 3 of their first 4 games.  Your only chance against BSU is if they play Rypien.

No matter what SDSU does, their superbowl will always be the times they play BSU and they will never reach that level in this new system.

Especially this team.

Now this shit is funny.

42 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Especially this team.

Get  outta here with that.  That may work on some teams, but the only thing you are to us is a possible bump to our SoS.

Capture.JPG.b33f5f7f8f379cce6f36a4678a9ba9c3.JPG

It would be more accurate at this point to say that we are your superbowl (and I am not saying that here)

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Especially this team.

Jesus Christ himself could be your QB and you'll still lose to us.  Your QB doesn't make your O and D lines as soft as they are.

1 hour ago, HighNTight_SD said:

Get  outta here with that.  That may work on some teams, but the only thing you are to us is a possible bump to our SoS.

Capture.JPG.b33f5f7f8f379cce6f36a4678a9ba9c3.JPG

It would be more accurate at this point to say that we are your superbowl (and I am not saying that here)

You aren't even a pimple.  BSU doesn't play for MWC championships the are playing for National championships.

That is why you will always be SDSU and never reach the level of BSU, even if you win.

Like the announcers said in the game the other night with BSU down 21, "SDSU and others hope to someday be like BSU".  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA! HA! HA!

44 minutes ago, k5james said:

Jesus Christ himself could be your QB and you'll still lose to us.  Your QB doesn't make your O and D lines as soft as they are.

O and D lines will be and have been fine.  I could explain football to you, but you are obviously incapable of understanding even the basics.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

You aren't even a pimple.  BSU doesn't play for MWC championships the are playing for National championships.

That is why you will always be SDSU and never reach the level of BSU, even if you win.

Like the announcers said in the game the other night with BSU down 21, "SDSU and others hope to someday be like BSU".  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA! HA! HA!

Boise St hasn't played for a MWC championship in a while so I get how you would think you don't play for them.

You have never been in contention for a national championship at the FBS level --  the BCS was designed to prevent that.

I would state something witty here, but it would be wasted on you seeing as you have clearly lost touch with present day reality.

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg