Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

Gear Report: India

I no-shit saw a guy in a CSU t-shirt ride by me on a scooter no more than thirty minutes ago, prompting this report.

And while there was no chance for me to get my phone out in time to take a picture before he was ghost, I did manage to get a picture of local Donk supporters, who appear to have been rummaging through whatever's left of their season. Go Blue!

Gear_Report_IMG_5151.jpg

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I no-shit saw a guy in a CSU t-shirt ride by me on a scooter no more than thirty minutes ago, prompting this report.

And while there was no chance for me to get my phone out in time to take a picture before he was ghost, I did manage to get a picture of local Donk supporters, who appear to have been rummaging through whatever's left of their season. Go Blue!

Gear_Report_IMG_5151.jpg

so CSU owns the Indian market??

just give it to em...they win.

edit: I have one question. did the shirt say CSU to the Big 12?

7 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

so CSU owns the Indian market??

just give it to em...they win.

edit: I have one question. did the shirt say CSU to the Big 12?

You already know cuz.

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Gear_Report_IMG_5151.jpg

#SuperiorLifestyle