fanhood

Long may they reign

On 7/11/2023 at 5:29 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

Bump

Edit: Shit, sorry guys. I thought this was the Pac-12 Board. 

Your true home is here.

You are always welcome back.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/17/2017 at 7:57 AM, fanhood said:

After winning two straight conference championships, and going 16-2 in the conference, I figured that people here would be able to acknowledge that San Diego State is the premier program in this conference. However, some people refuse to acknowledge that fact, point to the Mountain Division, say we have not won a big game etc. Well, our record against the "SEC Mountain" is just as good as it is against the "West," we now have three straight wins against Pac 12 opponents, and are truly the only program that is still on the rise. The strange thing is, we are very very young, and our best days are in front of us.

I really like this conference. It needs to get better. We have raised the bar, and you all need to follow suit. But for now, I think you all need to kneel and kiss the ring. Enjoy your Sunday. 

Bump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 9/23/2023 at 12:06 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

Easy now.  The shoo-in for the NY6 according to your boy almost lost to a team literally giving you the W.  

Hey, I predicted 4 losses.  I just pointed out to Typical SDSU fan who went all "nobody is talking about Boise this offseason and you are jelly of SDSU" that. yes, people were talking about Boise, in fact half a dozen publications had us predicted to the Fiesta Bowl.

But hey, the peak of SDSU's program was the 2023 offseason.  I mean, it ended in humiliation, but that really was as good as it will ever get for SDSU.  30 years from now you guys can tell your kids about the 2023 offseason magic.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

On 9/23/2023 at 10:46 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hey, I predicted 4 losses.  I just pointed out to Typical SDSU fan who went all "nobody is talking about Boise this offseason and you are jelly of SDSU" that. yes, people were talking about Boise, in fact half a dozen publications had us predicted to the Fiesta Bowl.

But hey, the peak of SDSU's program was the 2023 offseason.  I mean, it ended in humiliation, but that really was as good as it will ever get for SDSU.  30 years from now you guys can tell your kids about the 2023 offseason magic.

We all can't be annual greatest team to exist like TBSUF seem to be.  Unfortunately, our summer will be the only thing of note for this conference this year.  Maybe ever moving forward

On 9/23/2023 at 12:17 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

We all can't be annual greatest team to exist like TBSUF seem to be.  Unfortunately, our summer will be the only thing of note for this conference this year.  Maybe ever moving forward

lol - the TSUDSF summer of 23 was enough to outdistance at least a decade of TBSUF.

On 9/23/2023 at 11:41 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

lol - the TSUDSF summer of 23 was enough to outdistance at least a decade of TBSUF.

Not even close, but I can see why you are trying to shed your well earned longstanding title.  Just like you have been trying with CSU.  Congrats pre-season champs and showing for the NY6 for the win last night.  

On 9/23/2023 at 12:52 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Not even close, but I can see why you are trying to shed your well earned longstanding title.  Just like you have been trying with CSU.  Congrats pre-season champs and showing for the NY6 for the win last night.  

Okay my friend, let’s do a little test to see how things stand today. I’ll ask two of the most vocal critics of TBSUF how they feel.

@Dogs4Me and @TheTedfordTrain - please exclude any recency bias when answering this question. Do you believe TBSUF or TSUDSF is more annoying today? In other words, has TSUDSF boatraced TBSUF in your esteemed opinion?

On 9/23/2023 at 1:13 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Ah, the ole recency bias.  Perfect analytics.  

Rock solid baby. I trust those guys to be fair and objective.

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2023 at 12:04 PM, BSUTOP25 said:

Okay my friend, let’s do a little test to see how things stand today. I’ll as two of the most vocal critics of TBSUF how they feel.

@Dogs4Me and @TheTedfordTrain - please exclude any recency bias when answering this question. Do you believe TBSUF or TSUDSF is more annoying today? In other words, has TSUDSF boatraced TBSUF in your esteemed opinion?

TSUDSF is 10x worse than TBSUF ever was. TBSUF were cupcakes next to these obnoxious SUDS fans. 

• Cheers 4
  • Haha 2

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 9/23/2023 at 12:04 PM, BSUTOP25 said:

Okay my friend, let’s do a little test to see how things stand today. I’ll as two of the most vocal critics of TBSUF how they feel.

TSUDSF has eclipsed all feats of TBSUF, except for the app. No one can beat the TBSUF app.

Even at their most recent poor performance, bsu has managed to keep attendance, SUDS with all of the advantages of a new facility has failed miserably.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 9/23/2023 at 2:21 PM, Dogs4Me said:

TSUDSF has eclipsed all feats of TBSUF, except for the app. No one can beat the TBSUF app.

Even at their most recent poor performance, bsu has managed to keep attendance, SUDS with all of the advantages of a new facility has failed miserably.

@East Coast Aztec

IMG_0007.gif.3df50a0f229b12d21de8f7498ce7ad0f.gif

And thank you @Dogs4Me.