fanhood

Long may they reign

On 9/17/2017 at 8:38 AM, fanhood said:

How? By losing a game? We probably will lose a game. Nobody goes undefeated.

But we'll win the conference. Furthermore, we are only getting better. 

I always have to LAUGH at fans like this who use the word "we" - as this one did in saying "we" are only getting better and "We" probably will lose a game and "we'll" win the conference.  NEWS FLASH for ya  - Unless you're out there actually PLAYING THE GAME then there is no "we".   You're a WATCHER - not a DOER.

12 minutes ago, Bronco7454 said:

I always have to LAUGH at fans like this who use the word "we" - as this one did in saying "we" are only getting better and "We" probably will lose a game and "we'll" win the conference.  NEWS FLASH for ya  - Unless you're out there actually PLAYING THE GAME then there is no "we".   You're a WATCHER - not a DOER.

Bullshit. @fanhood played a huge role in SUDS’ 2017 football season. In fact, their program hasn’t been the same since. 

• Haha 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Bronco7454 said:

I always have to laugh at people who go out of their way to note the obvious distinction.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

6 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

As a former Aztec Athlete I reserve the right to use "we" until they bury my ass in dirt. 

• Cheers 3

10 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I always have to laugh at people who go out of their way to note the obvious distinction.  

Way wrong. Journalist use THEY.  True fans are invested. WE is appropriate. Now, lots of casual fans here in SD. Not alums, not ticket buyers , but band wagon jumpers.  Soon as MBB loses , they’ll get off the float. 

On 11/18/2018 at 7:46 AM, ridgeview2 said:

5-2 Fresno since entering the MWC in 2012. 

Ridgecrest Dog Chops : — Few here dispute bull crap. Facts are facts. NO, FSU is not 5-2 vs. Sdsu. This is a teaching moment for you. FSU joined MWC in 2011, not 2012. Fsu leads since then 5-4. Neither won the coveted Old Oil Can twice consecutive until the Tedford leds won in ‘ 17-18. As I hope you comprehend , the Aztecs won this past season. Put with another spin , Aztecs have won three of past five!

I consider the Fresnecks as Aztecs traditional rival. May it always be so. The series goes all the way back to 1923 and the Aztecs lead 30-25-4. Facts are facts Dog Chops. Facts are knowable. I look forward to being in Fresno this fall for the renewal of this great traditional CFB series . 

Oh, I’m not a BB honk but beating the beleaguered dogs twice already in BB already makes it 3-0 this CFB and MBB season. How is FSU baseball looking in 2020? Maybe! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aztecfan1 said:

Ridgecrest Dog Chops : — Few here dispute bull crap. Facts are facts. NO, FSU is not 5-2 vs. Sdsu. This is a teaching moment for you. FSU joined MWC in 2011, not 2012. Fsu leads since then 5-4. Neither won the coveted Old Oil Can twice consecutive until the Tedford leds won in ‘ 17-18. As I hope you comprehend , the Aztecs won this past season. Put with another spin , Aztecs have won three of past five!

Fresno joined the MW in 2012. The teams did play in 2011 albeit not as conference rivals.

Fresno won 3 straight from 2012 to 2014. Aztecs won two straight in 15 and 16. Fresno answered back in 2017-18.

Since 2011 Fresno leads the series 5-4.

http://www.winsipedia.com/games/san-diego-state/vs/fresno-state

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Aztecfan1 said:

I consider the Fresnecks as Aztecs traditional rival. May it always be so. The series goes all the way back to 1923 and the Aztecs lead 30-25-4. Facts are facts Dog Chops. Facts are knowable. I look forward to being in Fresno this fall for the renewal of this great traditional CFB series . 

Oh, I’m not a BB honk but beating the beleaguered dogs twice already in BB already makes it 3-0 this CFB and MBB season. How is FSU baseball looking in 2020? Maybe! 

Why so angry? We joined in 2012. We were still in the WAC during the 2011 season and Pat Hill's final year. Be sure you do your own fact checking before you start name calling. 

1997056387_Screenshot_20200120-234009_SamsungInternet.jpg.e9a55baafd3172bf5192a5183326688d.jpg

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

22 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

:rolleyes:

22 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Bullshit. @fanhood played a huge role in SUDS’ 2017 football season. In fact, their program hasn’t been the same since. 

Hell, @TheTedfordTrain even has a ring to show his involvement in Fresno's MWC Football Championship. 

• Cheers 2

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

8 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Fresno joined the MW in 2012. The teams did play in 2011 albeit not as conference rivals.

Fresno won 3 straight from 2012 to 2014. Aztecs won two straight in 15 and 16. Fresno answered back in 2017-18.

2011 was a non-conference game.   Similar to the loss to SJSU in 2012.

9 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Stand corrected. Media guide confusing as it refers to MW era starting in 2011. 5-4 FSU in past nine, MWC not withstanding. 

• Super-Mega Idiot 1

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

2011 was a non-conference game.   Similar to the loss to SJSU in 2012.

Isn't that what I said ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/30/2022 at 8:11 PM, BSUTOP25 said:

@fanhood

bump

Oh, its gonna be like this? Bump and run?

• Like 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 9/17/2017 at 6:57 AM, fanhood said:

We have raised the bar, and you all need to follow suit. But for now, I think you all need to kneel and kiss the ring. Enjoy your Sunday. 

Quite possibly the greatest MWC Board quote of all time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3
  • Haha 3

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg