fanhood

Long may they reign

After winning two straight conference championships, and going 16-2 in the conference, I figured that people here would be able to acknowledge that San Diego State is the premier program in this conference. However, some people refuse to acknowledge that fact, point to the Mountain Division, say we have not won a big game etc. Well, our record against the "SEC Mountain" is just as good as it is against the "West," we now have three straight wins against Pac 12 opponents, and are truly the only program that is still on the rise. The strange thing is, we are very very young, and our best days are in front of us.

I really like this conference. It needs to get better. We have raised the bar, and you all need to follow suit. But for now, I think you all need to kneel and kiss the ring. Enjoy your Sunday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

14 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

This thread could easily come back to bite you in the ass. 

How? By losing a game? We probably will lose a game. Nobody goes undefeated.

But we'll win the conference. Furthermore, we are only getting better. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, fanhood said:

How? By losing a game? We probably will lose a game. Nobody goes undefeated.

But we'll win the conference. Furthermore, we are only getting better. 

Hey, I'll be the first to acknowledge that SDSU is the class of the conference right now and the rest are playing like dog shit. All I'm saying is you're setting yourself up for a world of misery should SDSU not win the conference. I can guarantee this thread is being bookmarked by several people. 

• Like 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, AyeRock559 said:

Dude, you guys will eventually choke a game or two. I am not a Boise fan, but until you guys reach back -to- back group of 5 bowls, then you can talk about standards set in place. 

That was nearly a decade ago........

46 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Hey, I'll be the first to acknowledge that SDSU is the class of the conference right now and the rest are playing like dog shit. All I'm saying is you're setting yourself up for a world of misery should SDSU not win the conference. I can guarantee this thread is being bookmarked by several people. 

Great. Please bookmark it. The only threat to us is Colorado State. 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The vocal minority.

Yeah, SUDS fans haven't made it to T_SUF level. Other than this guy, SGF, Dre, and coach K5blart, Aztec fans tend to be pretty level headed. 

• Like 1

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Yeah, SUDS fans haven't made it to T_SUF level. Other than this guy, SGF, and coach K5blart, Aztec fans tend to be pretty level headed. 

How am I not being level headed? I pointed out that we have won two straight MWC Championships, yet morons here keep pointing to the SEC Mountain, and our "lack of big wins." The SEC Mountain BS is just that, and now we have the P5 wins. Also, we are young. What do you disagree with?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fanhood said:

After winning two straight conference championships, and going 16-2 in the conference, I figured that people here would be able to acknowledge that San Diego State is the premier program in this conference. However, some people refuse to acknowledge that fact, point to the Mountain Division, say we have not won a big game etc. Well, our record against the "SEC Mountain" is just as good as it is against the "West," we now have three straight wins against Pac 12 opponents, and are truly the only program that is still on the rise. The strange thing is, we are very very young, and our best days are in front of us.

I really like this conference. It needs to get better. We have raised the bar, and you all need to follow suit. But for now, I think you all need to kneel and kiss the ring. Enjoy your Sunday. 

Who are "people?" Several of us acknowledged SDSU as the best. It's not all that hard to figure this out.

I do argue about this conference "holding SDSU back." What ills SD is losing games it should win like South Alabama. SDSU keeps winning and it will get all the national recognition it deserves. 

Just now, fanhood said:

How am I not being level headed? I pointed out that we have won two straight MWC Championships, yet morons here keep pointing to the SEC Mountain, and our "lack of big wins." The SEC Mountain BS is just that, and now we have the P5 wins. Also, we are young. What do you disagree with?

It's pretty early in the season to be counting your chickens. As I mentioned earlier in this thread and on others, SDSU is the class of the conference right now and nobody is even close. Hats off to the Aztecs, your team is kicking ass. That said, shit can fall apart quickly throughout a season. The MWCBoard also seems to have some bad karma juju for fans that start threads like these. For example, take a look at the CSU to Big XII threads, Josh Allen for Deity threads, Fales Goes Before Carr threads, etc. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fanhood said:

Settle down.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Yeah, but really it seems like it's only a handful of morons that still refuse to acknowledge us. For the most part, the majority of this board has been very supportive of SDSU.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Aztecmg said:

Yeah, but really it seems like it's only a handful of morons that still refuse to acknowledge us. For the most part, the majority of this board has been very supportive of SDSU.

SDSU is the premier football program in this conference.  pretty easy to see that.

I would love a CSU/SDSU champ game this year.  Would be a great game I think.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg