Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

babs

Nevada fans....

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Any idea why?

Muss is hard to work for.  He's very intense and that doesn't sit well with everybody. Also, a lot of people want to pick his brain and move on.  It's why Ronald Dupree was able to get an NBA gig after last season.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Muss is hard to work for.  He's very intense and that doesn't sit well with everybody. Also, a lot of people want to pick his brain and move on.  It's why Ronald Dupree was able to get an NBA gig after last season.  

Buncha pussies. Like Woj's kids who turned on him for being too demanding.  It's that loser mentality like Dwight Howard. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

2 hours ago, babigos said:

This guy any good?

Seems like a legit recruiter, but that could be fluff. Plus, he'll have a tough go of recruiting to a bad program. Crossing my fingers for the guy to be good...

He was our ACE recruiter when he was with us for a year he landed us devearlRamsey 4* who transferred should really help on the recruiting front

29 minutes ago, fbpack said:

He was our ACE recruiter when he was with us for a year he landed us devearlRamsey 4* who transferred should really help on the recruiting front

That's what I was thinking. Seems like a young engergetic guy. Just hope he can pull good recruits to SJSU.

Speaking of Spartans Hoops: Brandon Clarke ended up transferring to Gonzaga. I don't know if that's been posted on this board yet, so here's the scoop. 

https://bustingbrackets.com/2017/08/31/gonzaga-basketball-brandon-clarke-chooses-bulldogs/

11 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Little fk'er gots napoleon complex. Gonna burn him and NV like his career always has.

He'll be just fine. His personality translates just fine in college.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

11 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Little fk'er gots napoleon complex. Gonna burn him and NV like his career always has.

Yeah, so did this guy. Seemed to work out pretty well for him:

Image result for chris ault

5 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

He'll be just fine. His personality translates just fine in college.