Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jiddump

Hugh Jirracist

41 minutes ago, retrofade said:

xvIcd1t.jpg

My favorite part of thanksgiving isn't the turkey, or the potatoes or all of the other stuff.  It's pumpkin pie covered in whipped cream. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

I am not a huge fan of pumpkin pie. It's good, but I think I do look forward to turkey and stuffing more than pie. 

You look forward to sausage 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

My sausage is the dessert. 

Whoa. Get your mind out of the gutter. 

Always knew dump was a little racist...why else does he insist on typing words with Hispanic pronunciation when trying to dis who he thinks are Hispanic posters. You only do that if you believe having an accent or being Hispanic is something to be ashamed of...

DOUCHEBAG

24 minutes ago, retrofade said:

'Ya damn right, you turkey hating bastard.

I like turkey.  I just look forward to the pie. I like pie.  Puntang pie is my favorite.  Unlike @AndroidAggie who likes sausage feasts.