Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExplorerSunDevil

Arizona State vs San Diego State game thread

7 hours ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Game will be played at Sun Devil Stadium on Saturday, September 9th.

Kickoff will be at 8 pm local time.

I am extremely irritated by the fact that this game got bumped to the 8pm PAC12 network slot, while Minnesota at Oregon State got the 7pm FS1 slot.

Golden Gopher fans better pray Minnesota beats Oregon State by more points than CSU did or they're never going to hear the end of it from their arch rival fan base.

Better avoid those tacos @East Coast Aztec or this board will be hell for you!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 hours ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Game will be played at Sun Devil Stadium on Saturday, September 9th.

Kickoff will be at 8 pm local time.

I am extremely irritated by the fact that this game got bumped to the 8pm PAC12 network slot, while Minnesota at Oregon State got the 7pm FS1 slot.

Why get irritated? It's all about $$. The other game clearly has a far bigger national audience. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Penny is going to average 6 ypc at least. Tecs win 28-10. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Why get irritated? It's all about $$. The other game clearly has a far bigger national audience. 

Or at the very least half the interested watchers are an earlier timezone(Minny)...fans of our game will almost all be in PST.

When was the last time we beat a P5 team on the road not named Kansas?

I've seen us snatch defeat from the jaws of victory too many times in these P5 road games to feel confident. The Mizzou game effectively put an end to my road game travels. Let's hope we've turned the corner.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

53 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

When was the last time we beat a P5 team on the road not named Kansas?

I've seen us snatch defeat from the jaws of victory too many times in these P5 road games to feel confident. The Mizzou game effectively put an end to my road game travels. Let's hope we've turned the corner.

That Mizzou team was way better than this ASU team. This feels more similar to the OSU game at home or UNC on the road...like we probably have the talent to win...but we'll see if we have the composure...

ASU is probably going to quit football after this game. If the game is even played that is. Their coaching staff might just get too skeered and cancel the game after they see SUDS run on the field.

#SUDSdevilStadium 

12667677.jpeg