Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

Which admin moved my call of the Bruin game - I want your head

2 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

IMG_1965.GIF.7caf0661f03674eb689a76534f7a0ec2.GIF

I think I'll be moving this thread to the OT forum.  Thanks 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

18 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think I'll be moving this thread to the OT forum.  Thanks 

My vote is for deleting it entirely...just as a clear statement.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

24 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Thread nazis suck. Mw board is and should be a free for all. Hell ph starts stupid non relevant threads daily. 

Hard to make a statement with a prediction thread when @mugtang deletes my title and moves the comment to another thread! 

Let it be known...I called the Bruin game in the 3rd quarter. You peons should bow down!!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

4 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Hard to make a statement with a prediction thread when @mugtang deletes my title and moves the comment to another thread! 

Let it be known...I called the Bruin game in the 3rd quarter. You peons should bow down!!

Ok Stunner 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

I need you to not respond to me ever again. How about that?

hmmm. it might be worse than i thought. this might call for a little prozac. or xanax, maybe..

where'd your sense of humor go? you've been a little bossy lately, maybe just try and have some fun, it'll be ok.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

The amount of socks is getting ridiculous. I think Dump and Stunner must be running at least 15-20 of them.

There's less than you think.  

Please put the OP back because predicting the outcome of last night's game before the final seconds was dubious.  As a historic artifact, an incorrect prediction thread is pretty hilarious because I agree with Laradise that the Bruin's looked terrible for much of the game.

I stopped watching in the first half and went on with the evening.  UCLA played a lot better than I expected them too, and they demonstrated a lot more poise than they have had in other seasons in the second half. 

What an incredible finish!  Rosen gave a great humble interview after the game where he pointed out that on at least three key plays the game was decided by an incredibly close margin.  

4 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

Please put the OP back because predicting the outcome of last night's game before the final seconds was dubious.  As a historic artifact, an incorrect prediction thread is pretty hilarious because I agree with Laradise that the Bruin's looked terrible for much of the game.

I stopped watching in the first half and went on with the evening.  UCLA played a lot better than I expected them too, and they demonstrated a lot more poise than they have had in other seasons in the second half. 

What an incredible finish!  Rosen gave a great humble interview after the game where he pointed out that on at least three key plays the game was decided by an incredibly close margin.  

I can't unmerge threads