Warbow

Biggest blow-out of a MWC team in week 2?

Pick one  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Fresno St. at Alabama
    • San Jost St at Texas
    • Hawaii at UCLA
    • Boise St at Washington St.
    • San Diego St at Arizona St.
    • UNLV at Idaho
    • Toledo at Nevada

You know it's going to happen but which team will it be?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Boise SDSU and Nevada win. Everybody else loses. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

San Diego St and UNLV win, everyone else gets blown-out.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Bama is going to make Fresno pee sitting down. 

bama's scout team licking their chops.

Just now, av-rated said:

I gotcha...I'm curious to see if we can even score...I'm thinking a 55-0 type game. 

Only reason I bring it up is because McElwain once told me a few years ago when he was at Alabama Saban said running it up will always come back to haunt you.

Yeah...I actually agree that Saban likely backs it down...but my worry is that we struggle to stop them even when they're slowing it down  and in full vanilla mode.  I just hope it helps us continue to get better and we avoid injury...Ole Miss a couple years ago was a nightmare..still a little shell shocked. 

Fresno St. at Alabama - Alabama cruises but doesn't really pile up what they could

San Jose St at Texas - Texas takes out frustrations on SJSU early and often 

Hawaii at UCLA - Hawaii gets drilled but could make this interesting for a half

Boise St at Washington St. - Boise St loses a close one 

San Diego St at Arizona St. - SDSU get's MWC 2nd win over the PAC-12

UNLV at Idaho - UNLV ekes out a win after a scathing week of humiliation and coaches yelling

Toledo at Nevada - Nevada opens a decent lead and wins without much drama 

2 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

Fresno is the obvious pick, but I admit I was very tempted to vote for UNLV. It looks like I wasn't the only one.

I think UNLV has enough offense to prevent being blown out.............UNLV games will be high scoring affairs with defense optional 

I can see UNLV running the ball on Idaho, and being in a dome where weather isn't a factor more passing............last game vs Howard the wind was howling at SBS, which might have prevented UNLV from passing as much as they might have wanted to

San Jose st wins again