Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Cal Poly @ SJSU Game Thread

TD San Jose State! Spartans now up 20-6. Missed the extra point. 

5 minutes ago, SJ PRIDE said:

Fresno is doing car wash rags to get people in the stands.  Looks like it really worked.

fresno.jpg

LOL I like the selective editing of leaving out when that pic was taken. Game has not started, that is right after the gates opened. Actually looks like a few fans were willing to start siting in the sun in 107 degree weather for 1 hour waiting for the game to start. I'll post pics at kickoff or in the 1st quarter like the 2 pics I posted from SJSU. I did post the fuller side for SJSU as well as the hot side.

TD Mustangs, SJSU now leads 20-13 with 13:37 remaining in the 4th quarter.

I've got to go get my run in before it gets too dark.

44 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

We should not be struggling this much with cal freaking poly. Assuming we hang on, this might well be our only win of the season.

Cal Poly made the FCS playoffs last year while we were 4-8. We beat the spread today and won 34-13, and that's alright by me. :rock:

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports

9 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

The 3.0 yds is good. Although Colgate held them last week to 3.4. Last year Cal Poly averaged something like 5.7 yds.

But last year CP averaged 128 passing yards per game. Last week they passed for 85 yards. So the pass defense tonight was good also.

4 completions

24 minutes ago, crixus said:

Cal Poly made the FCS playoffs last year while we were 4-8. We beat the spread today and won 34-13, and that's alright by me. :rock:

7-6 at half and 20-13 in the 4th...I'm glad Aaron got to play though. He's the future, so they might as well get him the experience now. 

Just now, creeper86 said:

We'd send you pics but don't want to cause you flashbacks/PTSD....#trombonebeatdown

Ah c'mon.  I want to see the 400 or so people that showed up.

#Pathetic

#LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

7-6 at half and 20-13 in the 4th...I'm glad Aaron got to play though. He's the future, so they might as well get him the experience now. 

Creepy is ecstatic at the results.