65 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• Colorado St at Colorado
    • Nevada at Northwestern
    • Wyoming at Iowa
    • Utah St at Wisconsin
    • Troy at Boise St.
    • Incarnate Word at Fresno St.

You know it will happen but who does it happen to?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, madmartigan said:

USU plays at Wisconsin and not NW @Warbow

fixed everything..

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

7 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

ef23c615-44ce-4376-8cc2-dae003c744d5_tex

This thread is bad juju.

Just trying to keep it real...

I think Wyoming keeps it close for awhile, with Iowa pulling away mid 4th quarter.

I think Nevada loses easily, but it never get completely out of hand.

I think Utah State on the other hand is going to get absolutely slaughtered. That game has 48-3 written all over it

28 minutes ago, sebasour said:

I think Wyoming keeps it close for awhile, with Iowa pulling away mid 4th quarter.

I think Utah State on the other hand is going to get absolutely slaughtered. That game has 48-3 written all over it

I think Wyoming covers.

Brandon Clarke over SJSU.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

12 hours ago, sebasour said:

You clearly have more faith in USU kickers than I do.  If we could have made a chip shot field goal the last time we played at Wisconsin, we (USU) would have won.

Whoa, didn't expect Wyoming to run away with this.

I really don't think Pokes will be blown out by Iowa.  Iowa has a new QB and new RB (both replacing guys who likely will make NFL rosters).  

But if Iowa completely dominates the LOS, then it will certainly be a long day for Pokes.