Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

Can't Spell Vandals Without Anal

Recommended Posts

On 8/21/2017 at 5:40 PM, VandalPride97 said:

And the coup de grace.  A real, BSU vo-tech promotional hat...

image.thumb.jpeg.dbdc994a9c652a8b530d8f69915c70ff.jpeg

Same kind of program StanfordAggie teaches in at USU-Wherever. Aren't there any junior colleges in Idaho and Utah?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Same kind of program StanfordAggie teaches in at USU-Wherever. Aren't there any junior colleges in Idaho and Utah?

There is a large junior college in Boise, right on the river.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

There is a large junior college in Boise, right on the river.

Well, CWI bought the land near the River. They actually haven't built any buildings there yet.  Soon there will be a junior college near the river. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well VP97...  that one is orbiting Earth.

Pitch was too easy...  too soft...   that thing left a con trail... 

LOL!

SleepingGiantsFan...  you could sell that hat at a Vandal auction and probably make 5k...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

I think WSU can win it this year.  Great QB, lots of speed, not on blue carpet, etc.

Hey, did you hear about the WSU commit who threw 10 TD Passes in one game?  Sure, high school, but he wasn't playing against scrubs.  Hope you guys keep him.

The key is keeping Mike Leach. Unfortunately he has a bad habit of saying stupid things, last year after a few players got in trouble he blamed the Pullman police for targeting football players. He's also an outspoken trump supporter which as you know does not play well in that part of the country. Having a coach like leach is like watching a ticking time bomb. Hopefully he doesn't lock any players in a closet again lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

The key is keeping Mike Leach. Unfortunately he has a bad habit of saying stupid things, last year after a few players got in trouble he blamed the Pullman police for targeting football players. He's also an outspoken trump supporter which as you know does not play well in that part of the country. Having a coach like leach is like watching a ticking time bomb. Hopefully he doesn't lock any players in a closet again lol.

The other fear is the early season let down 2 years in a row?  If WSU starts the season with some urgency, it should be an easy win.

You can't tell me Mike Leach can't outcoach Bryan Harsin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

The key is keeping Mike Leach. Unfortunately he has a bad habit of saying stupid things, last year after a few players got in trouble he blamed the Pullman police for targeting football players. He's also an outspoken trump supporter which as you know does not play well in that part of the country. Having a coach like leach is like watching a ticking time bomb. Hopefully he doesn't lock any players in a closet again lol.

The day Mike Leach left Texas Tech, the Big 12 lost a metric shit-ton of entertainment value and I don't have to tell you what happened to TT.   You need to keep him for both his coaching ability and his quirky personality.  He's a draw.  I think Muhammad Ali said it best before one of his early fights, when people hated him for being a loudmouth: "100% of the people will tune in to watch me fight.  90% of the people will tune in to watch me lose"  That's an approximation of the quote, but if you're WSU and Leach has installed his system, and he's getting sound bytes without putting people in electrical closets, you hang onto him.  Speaking only for myself, I pay more attention to WSU because of Leach, and we're talking about a man who publicly dissed my alma mater and got told to go fuk himself by Petrino. 

Then, there is this unmitigated, world-class masterpiece.  You know what it means.

image.thumb.jpeg.99052cfed819808c08fbf7111ef71b78.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DesVandal said:

Well VP97...  that one is orbiting Earth.

Pitch was too easy...  too soft...   that thing left a con trail... 

LOL!

SleepingGiantsFan...  you could sell that hat at a Vandal auction and probably make 5k...

I felt bad, like when a challenged kid throws a meatball and you really don't want to swing because all he wants one strike.

Yes, that hat, circa 2015, would fetch a fine price at auction.  I'd even bid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

Game over.

Wow. That is just painfully awkward and ridiculous.

Did they put the script underneath the camera?

Edit: Now that I watch it again, the script is over to the left of the coach's vision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CV147 said:

Wow. That is just painfully awkward and ridiculous.

Did they put the script underneath the camera?

Not a single fuk given, the guy is a great coach and a great recruiter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Painfully awkward is Coach Pete explaining why his players are peeing off a balcony...

And the Blue and Orange Pimp starring in your new commercial.  That...  is past awkward...  it's downright creepy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...