Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

Can't Spell Vandals Without Anal

2 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

That's a picture for the ages.  Hilarious!

Someone from BroncoCountry (HoustonBronco maybe) tried to argue that the shot was simply a mirrored image.  I could barely respond to such stupidity. 

15 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

Lol, sorry I don't keep up with division 2 football. I'd have a hard time naming 5 division 2 schools much less know what conference their in....

Can you name Eastern Washington and Portland State?

I wish I still had that pic of BWH holding a sign that said "better dead than red," you could obviously see he wrote that sign at home and someone corrected him.  The original sign said "better red then dead." But he did his best to correct and hide it.

BWH strikes me as someone that believes he will be awarded 72 BSU virgins when he dies and is judged at the gates of BSU heaven by Krusty Bob.  

The great thing about Idaho moving to FCS, is that the rivalry will continue.  Of course Idaho will be clown fcked every time the two teams meet in Boise - but it will be an easy sell out.  That's much more of a guarantee than Troy at home   

3 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

My daughter goes to Eastern Washington. Portland state is a nice school too. It's too bad oregon and Oregon state prevent PSU from growing

Do you appreciate that those two "lower tier" school handed WSU its ass?  I would hope that you do before you start ripping on schools you consider to be inferior.

On 8/21/2017 at 0:16 PM, VandalPride97 said:

The single greatest crowd photo ever.  The sublime hot dog guy, skeletor, grandpa's death stare...

image.png.4d280f5a77d3e3a52db8c73af25a5d49.png

Remember this fiasco?

image.png.3cb3925c35284efbb9366d1bf6ff9ebb.png

The more you know...

image.png.d1c7a41bcde482ebb5e057f71fbd6df8.png

I don't know why, but when I see that stadium pic, the first thing I think of is popsicles. Orange, Blue and Cherry popsicles. 

kat.jpg

8 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I wish I still had that pic of BWH holding a sign that said "better dead than red," you could obviously see he wrote that sign at home and someone corrected him.  The original sign said "better red then dead." But he did his best to correct and hide it.

BWH strikes me as someone that believes he will be awarded 72 BSU virgins when he dies and is judged at the gates of BSU heaven by Krusty Bob.  

The great thing about Idaho moving to FCS, is that the rivalry will continue.  Of course Idaho will be clown fcked every time the two teams meet in Boise - but it will be an easy sell out.  That's much more of a guarantee than Troy at home  

BWH was a piece of work.  It takes hard work to go from moderator to perma-banned from scout and twitter.  He did crop up once under a sock to tell us that our president's decision to drop down was the endgame of his master plan.  It was actually pretty pathetic.  Dude needs to lay off the booze an oxy.

You assume we are going to play you at home.  Seems like the dance cards are full for the next few years....

What do you have going this weekend TP?  There's an after-hours baccarat table at Alinea in your hood.  Then again, there's an underground cockfight here in philly.  Decisions, decisions, decisions...

12 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I don't know why, but when I see that stadium pic, the first thing I think of is popsicles. Orange, Blue and Cherry popsicles. 

Don't forget, it's also 30,000 welfare checks, so . . . keep paying your taxes.

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Do you appreciate that those two "lower tier" school handed WSU its ass?  I would hope that you do before you start ripping on schools you consider to be inferior.

WSU has had teams handing us our ass for the better part of 30 years. I just feel Idaho does not have the facility's or financial support to sit at the table with the adults. I also find vandals to be very bitter and jaded. They seem to have a Neapolitan complex about their place in the college football landscape. 

16 hours ago, CougarBeaver said:

WSU has had teams handing us our ass for the better part of 30 years. I just feel Idaho does not have the facility's or financial support to sit at the table with the adults. I also find vandals to be very bitter and jaded. They seem to have a Neapolitan (ice cream?) complex about their place in the college football landscape. 

Jeez man, stop coog'ing it.  Your program was running at a $13 million deficit, even with that PAC12 money.  Through some cost-cutting, your athletic deficit is only going to be around $10 million this year.  Glass houses, cuz.

I see BSU fans still think this year will be a success.  I didn't show up here for the hell of it.  

This is the year...

Your eclipse is about to happen.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

2 hours ago, DesVandal said:

I see BSU fans still think this year will be a success.  I didn't show up here for the hell of it.  

This is the year...

Your eclipse is about to happen.

Morons like you have been waiting a long time for the fall of bsu football.  I know being a fan of a losing program is hard and misery loves company. Bsu's all time record 427-161-2  .725. Keep on waiting for the fall of bsu football. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

When Harsin goes 1-4 to start the season - your record will be 428-165-2.  Still a winning record.  But people like you (see BadWillHunting) will take a losing season right off the deep end.

See...  Morons like me...  have perspective.   I'll wait while you look it up.  :hookah:

OK.  See...  no amount of winning or losing by 18-23 year old kids in a fixed game (see Power 5) defines me in the least bit...   which always gives me the upper hand in discussions like this...  BSU peaked in 2006.  Last year was Coach Pete's final year of impact at BSU.  Harsin is on his own.

You are officially on the decent as of last year...  my fellow moron.

16 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Doesn't the Big Sky conference have their own conference board where all 47 of the fans can get together. 

The MWC conference board and their 67 fans is more fun.  There are a bunch of thin skinned little donks on this board.  Internet fodder.

In other news, halfmanhalfbronco (and yes, that board was awesome)  I saw two good Vandal/Bronco connections in the media this week.

Matt Linehan/Kellen Moore   -  Jesse Davis/Jay Ajayai

There would be none, without the other.

5 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

In other news, halfmanhalfbronco (and yes, that board was awesome)  I saw two good Vandal/Bronco connections in the media this week.

Matt Linehan/Kellen Moore   -  Jesse Davis/Jay Ajayai

There would be none, without the other.

Good stuff.  Davis has been a nice surprise for the Dolphins.

2 hours ago, DesVandal said:

When Harsin goes 1-4 to start the season - your record will be 428-165-2.  Still a winning record.  But people like you (see BadWillHunting) will take a losing season right off the deep end.

See...  Morons like me...  have perspective.   I'll wait while you look it up.  :hookah:

OK.  See...  no amount of winning or losing by 18-23 year old kids in a fixed game (see Power 5) defines me in the least bit...   which always gives me the upper hand in discussions like this...  BSU peaked in 2006.  Last year was Coach Pete's final year of impact at BSU.  Harsin is on his own.

You are officially on the decent as of last year...  my fellow moron.

This will be a very interesting season for Boise state.  I think they go 2-2 non conference. They will lose to washing state for sure and will split Byu and Troy. I would not be surprised if Virginia competed. 

2 minutes ago, CougarBeaver said:

This will be a very interesting season for Boise state.  I think they go 2-2 non conference. They will lose to washing state for sure and will split Byu and Troy. I would not be surprised if Virginia competed. 

I think WSU can win it this year.  Great QB, lots of speed, not on blue carpet, etc.

Hey, did you hear about the WSU commit who threw 10 TD Passes in one game?  Sure, high school, but he wasn't playing against scrubs.  Hope you guys keep him.