Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

4**** WR looks like he favors Boise and SDSU

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Weird that RHD, who played in 10 games as a true freshman and started the first 4 games this season is going to transfer for more playing time.  He did get passed by a rFR and there's a 4* recruit redshirting this year, but still seems weird, especially midway through the season. As for Ahmad, it kind of seems like he's waiting until maybe after the first signing period to see if he can pick up a bigger offer somewhere? Just speculating. 

Where did you hear that? 

20 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That sucks. 

Yup, he announced it on twitter with no real reason given. Just seems like there's more to the story than what's been reported. I'm not really buying the playing time argument given how much he's already played as just a true sophomore, but who knows?

From BJ Rains Idaho Press article:

“This tears me up,” Gary Harrison-Ducros said. “We love everything about Boise, the faculty, geography, and oh my gosh the community and fans. However, Reid wants to be on the field and he believes he has to pursue that goal somewhere else.

“We will follow and support BSU always. I am keeping my tattoo and we’ll always bleed blue, we’re just expanding the HD family to another campus.”

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Yup, he announced it on twitter with no real reason given. Just seems like there's more to the story than what's been reported. I'm not really buying the playing time argument given how much he's already played as just a true sophomore, but who knows?

From BJ Rains Idaho Press article:

“This tears me up,” Gary Harrison-Ducros said. “We love everything about Boise, the faculty, geography, and oh my gosh the community and fans. However, Reid wants to be on the field and he believes he has to pursue that goal somewhere else.

“We will follow and support BSU always. I am keeping my tattoo and we’ll always bleed blue, we’re just expanding the HD family to another campus.”

Wait, his dad got a tattoo?

On 11/17/2017 at 4:34 PM, badfish said:

Wait, his dad got a tattoo?

Yeah. It's unfortunate that he left. He likely wouldn't start here ever again, but he woulda played and contributed to what could be some special teams. 

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

He just received his first PAC offer from Utah though, so maybe still keeping his options open.

Think we're still talking about Ahmad, not Thomas.