Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Is this the Aztecs first 2018?

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

I'm not sure where he's getting ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  from.  Everything I've seen says that he's a ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ .  Either way, they outrecruited P5 schools to get him.

ESPN

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

11 minutes ago, AztecBill said:

ESPN

EastSPN (sic) is very liberal with their rankings.  I believe they have around 200 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  recruits.  To give a comparison, when Rivals released their first 150 in 2003, they only had about 75 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ recruits.

I'm not saying that he's a bad player, just that I don't put much stock into their rankings.

16 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I'm not sure where he's getting ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  from.  Everything I've seen says that he's a ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ .  Either way, they outrecruited P5 schools to get him.

He's literally and figuratively a big get. The latter because Fish had been having great difficulty luring quality true centers. The general consensus for why was our offense. This get suggests if will be tweaked going forward.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Mitchell is a huuuge get, he’s by far our best 2017 recruit, he’d be top 100 littered with mid level p-5 offers if he didn’t commit to a big west school early. He will help right away. Joel seems to have huge upside but will take time to develop like most bigs

1 minute ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

Mitchell is a huuuge get, he’s by far our best 2017 recruit, he’d be top 100 littered with mid level p-5 offers if he didn’t commit to a big west school early. He will help right away. Joel seems to have huge upside but will take time to develop like most bigs

Utah is retarded and thought they would get him because of their magical P5 pixie dust.  I will contend until I'm blue in the face that San Diego State and UNLV are better jobs than Utah.  The only thing that Utah can do compared to those two schools is offer a little bit more money.  If UNLV starts winning, then Utah won't even have that to offer.

On 8/14/2017 at 9:50 AM, HoosierRebel said:

Mitchell is a good get for SDSU. Should be able to contribute right away next year. Disappointed UNLV missed on him.

I would have liked Mitchell based on his 3 point shooting alone.

I just don't think we had the room to really put the pressure on.

Plus Woodbury would likely take his mins next year. Kids gonna be a stud.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

31 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I would have liked Mitchell based on his 3 point shooting alone.

I just don't think we had the room to really put the pressure on.

Plus Woodbury would likely take his mins next year. Kids gonna be a stud.

I'm so stoked we landed Woodbury. Great kid, great work ethic.