Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Results Thread

6 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

@WYO1016 looks like this will be very close may come down to our southern miss vs Marshall game.

and @mugtang whattayamean no prize :football:

MWCBoard bragging rights is your prize 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Is this the last week or does next week count too?

Why wouldn't next week count? 

2 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If you have teams in the conference championship games then you get extra games. If next week counts then the bowls should too.

Ah, gotcha. I thought you were talking about this weeks as in the results he just posted, not next weekends games. 

5 hours ago, Nevada2012 said:

I could throw up a hail Mary and go 10-0 this week and catch you at the buzzer....maybe, hopefully

@cgzpack did that last year, i was in first for the last month until he stole it from me the very last week. no need for me to worry about that this year as i think i'm probably in last place...thanks byu. (but as judge judy used to say, 'you picked him'..)

On 11/20/2017 at 6:49 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If you have teams in the conference championship games then you get extra games. If next week counts then the bowls should too.

Regular season games will count.  Championship games will not. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Posted timely and I cut @mugtang some slack for the holidays. I felt a minimal amount to anxiety due to missing out on badgering him this week and it showed in the results. I think this is the second straight year, I slipped from 1st to 2nd the last week. 

19 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Posted timely and I cut @mugtang some slack for the holidays. I felt a minimal amount to anxiety due to missing out on badgering him this week and it showed in the results. I think this is the second straight year, I slipped from 1st to 2nd the last week. 

I've finished 2nd or 3rd  the last couple years myself.  Good to finish 1st. Fla st killed you.

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

So...I freakin won then right?

There’s still a few games left to be played. Army/Navy, Umass/FIU, ULM/Florida State, Georgia Southern/Coastal Carolina,  Idaho/Georgia State, Louisiana/App State, South Alabama/NMSU, Troy/Arkansas State. 

16 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

I've finished 2nd or 3rd  the last couple years myself.  Good to finish 1st. Fla st killed you.

I didn't realize there are more regular season games left. There's still a chance! Out of the 8 remaining games, I have a team in three of those and you have one team and since you're two games ahead, you better prepare thyself for my final run. This is my year!! 

6 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I didn't realize there are more regular season games left. There's still a chance! Out of the 8 remaining games, I have a team in three of those and you have one team and since you're two games ahead, you better prepare thyself for my final run. This is my year!! 

Shit, I have Idaho left who you got?