Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mysfit

So this is the person to lead us in a crisis

We are well and truly +++++ed the first time we hit a crisis with Trump in charge.

I don't much care for Sessions but this bull shit bullying and tantrum is not the behavior of an adult. Sessions oath was to the constitution, not Trump.

And this is the person who will be in charge when we get hit with some crisis. Unreal.

One of the Final Five..........

22 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

I agree, but I still need him to fire Sessions.

He's still better than what we had.

All we really need him to do is get another conservative SCOTUS Justice when RBG leaves. Anything beyond that is just icing on the cake. 

His "big job" was to make sure Hillary didn't win. Mission accomplished on that front. 

No matter who won the general, they were only going to serve one term.  Thankfully, we ended up with the better of the two.  We also have the extra, added benefit of listening to the whining of liberals and phony conservatives, which is music to my ears. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

All we really need him to do is get another conservative SCOTUS Justice when RBG leaves. Anything beyond that is just icing on the cake. 

His "big job" was to make sure Hillary didn't win. Mission accomplished on that front. 

No matter who won the general, they were only going to serve one term.  Thankfully, we ended up with the better of the two.  We also have the extra, added benefit of listening to the whining of liberals and phony conservatives, which is music to my ears. 

Lol.....

I am glad Hillary lost but am in no way shape or form happy to have Trump as the leader of the free world.  He made a really good SCOTUS pick, and has done some other good things.  Regarding the OP, I feel safe knowing we have Tillerson and Mattis handling world affairs if things get messy.

We are in better hands than we were and our enemies know if they pull some shit, they are going to get more than harsh language and idle threats. 

I did hope he'd tone his retorrhic down a notch once the election was over.  It doesn't look like that is going to happen. But the economy is doing well. And if that continues until 2020, he could win reelection especially, if the dims run someone like Liz Warren.  They don't exactly have a deep bench. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

8 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If you like the idea of ruining people's lives because they put a substance in their bodies the government disagrees with, then yes, he's a great choice.

7 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

If you like the idea of ruining people's lives because they put a substance in their bodies the government disagrees with, then yes, he's a great choice.

Sessions can suck all the dicks and no he is not better than what we had.

1 hour ago, I am Ram said:

I was discussing Sessions with a lefty friend of mine and he believed Sessions was doing a good job.  Especially when it came to stopping human smuggling/trafficking.  His exact words were: "I disagree with the war on drugs thing but his handling of the Russian investigation the asset forfeiture thing is in progress. But shutting down human trafficking and making a huge prescription drug scam bust...He's doing good work"

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol.....

I am glad Hillary lost but am in no way shape or form happy to have Trump as the leader of the free world.  He made a really good SCOTUS pick, and has done some other good things.  Regarding the OP, I feel safe knowing we have Tillerson and Mattis handling world affairs if things get messy.

You mean Tillerson, the dude who is considering quitting?

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

I was discussing Sessions with a lefty friend of mine and he believed Sessions was doing a good job.  Especially when it came to stopping human smuggling/trafficking.  His exact words were: "I disagree with the war on drugs thing but his handling of the Russian investigation the asset forfeiture thing is in progress. But shutting down human trafficking and making a huge prescription drug scam bust...He's doing good work"

Civil asset forfeiture is... progress? 

Christ almighty

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

I think that's fair (though the prescription drug bust would've been an investigation that spanned two administrations, I believe). But the asset forfeiture ramp up and potential marijuana policies negate most any good, IMO.

8 hours ago, I am Ram said:

Surgery soda?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Civil asset forfeiture is... progress? 

Christ almighty

No. We both agreed that was a terrible policy. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

No. We both agreed that was a terrible policy. 

Oh ok.

Well... we're already the first world country that is toughest on human trafficking, IIRC, and we already have been going after pill mills. Adding "the police can take your stuff and say lol" and "arrest guys who found good paying jobs in agriculture" and "ruin youth's future for being slightly stoopid" don't even anything out. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

We are in better hands than we were and our enemies know if they pull some shit, they are going to get more than harsh language and idle threats. 

I did hope he'd tone his retorrhic down a notch once the election was over.  It doesn't look like that is going to happen. But the economy is doing well. And if that continues until 2020, he could win reelection especially, if the dims run someone like Liz Warren.  They don't exactly have a deep bench. 

Yeah, Trump is not one to use harsh language and idle threats. Lol. Drugs are fun.

4 hours ago, pokebball said:

Surgery soda?

4 hours ago, roswellcoug said:

Image result for colonoscopy drink

Btw, I knew you were talking about SUGARY sodas, and the lefties' predilection to banning them.

But what they really do is what lefties do best - TAX the hell out of them. 

13 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yep, his job from my view was 3 fold:

1.  Not let another Clinton disgrace the office - regardless of how disgraceful he turned out to be.

2.  Appoint as many conservative SC Justices as possible - so far so good.

3.  Make hard core liberals everywhere cry - he's surpassed even my wildest expectations here.

Now, here's to hoping some 3rd party conservative, Independent, or non-whack job Libertarian can with the WH in 2020! :) 

v0icAvfW.jpg