Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

Nevada RB James Butler Leaving for Iowa

35 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Novell is a joke, and I will be proven right.

How is he a joke?  Do you think he lacks your knowledge and experience about football?  You didn't even get his name right..Are you referring to someone other than Jay Norvell?  You claim that you don't want to be a douche yet time after time you are a douche..

2 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

How is he a joke?  Do you think he lacks your knowledge and experience about football?  You didn't even get his name right..Are you referring to someone other than Jay Norvell?  You claim that you don't want to be a douche yet time after time you are a douche..

He has been a failure as an offensive coordinator everywhere he's been.  What makes you think he can be a good head coach?

4 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

I don't know how him stating his opinion makes him a douche. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

12 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

He isn't stating an opinion..he is stirring shit...

I have no idea how Norvell will do as a head coach but neither do you..

Fair point based on his posting history. I hope Norvell does well. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

Novell is a joke, and I will be proven right.

Given your track record predicting coaching changes/success for the Pack, I take Gus to mean we will be winning the MWC within a year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

16 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Given your track record predicting coaching changes/success for the Pack, I take Gus to mean we will be winning the MWC within a year. 

I said that muscle moon was a great hire, and look at how that turns out. 

Does he have a lot of nfl potential?  Don't know, but he's clearly a smart guy with some good priorities.  Even if he rides the pine, he gets started on a grad degree at a Big Ten school which will serve him well in that part of the country if he plans to settle there and really anywhere else too if he doesn't.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

54 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Does he have a lot of nfl potential?  Don't know, but he's clearly a smart guy with some good priorities.  Even if he rides the pine, he gets started on a grad degree at a Big Ten school which will serve him well in that part of the country if he plans to settle there and really anywhere else too if he doesn't.

If he wants to be a farmer.

Norvell is in the Iowa HOF if not mistaken. This is pure conspiracy theory -- but maybe he was placed? Nevada wants to play with 5 receiver sets and now doesn't have to worry about getting Butler carries. Nevada's going to be Vegas brutal this season. Might as well implement the full system.

BTW, good luck to this kid. Class act. 

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

If he wants to be a farmer.

That's like saying stay in Nevada if you want to be a blackjack dealer.  Good Internet smack, but utterly intellectually empty. How many Fortune 500 companies, big law firms, advertising agencies and so on are located in Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois and Wisconsin?  

Get out more.  Travel.  Because right now, you suck at life. 

And I'm pretty sure that an Iowa degree opens more doors in LA, Phoenix, SF and SLC more than a UNLV degree.  Hell, it probably opens more doors in Vegas than a UNLV degree for anything more intellectually taxing than making sure every blueberry muffin has the exact same number of blueberries. Oh wait, it took somebody from Big Ten country to figure that out for Vegas.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.