Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team Red

Just a refresher on the rules, pick must be made within 24 hours of last pick. If 24 hours goes by the person after you can pick and so on until you pick. If you know you'll be afk pm your captain or someone you trust so they can make the pick for you. Have fun, here's the draft order:

1. @Wyovanian

2. @mugtang

3. @GoState99755

4. @CV147

5. @DestinFlPackfan

6. @tdmonkeys

7. @youngrebelfan40

8. @CockyUNLVPoster

9. @zoom

10. @Slapdad

11. @4UNLV

12. @AZdogFan

13. @mondego

Great I'm on Team Devil Communist

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Wyovanian said:

And am I on the clock?

That's up to the boss lady as to when the draft starts. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Ok i'm reserving this spot so we can keep a list on the first page of the teams that are still available. i'll edit it as we make a few choices, and we can check back here for what teams are left.

Independents

ACC

American

East Carolina                 

BIG 12

Kansas               

Big 10

Conference USA

MAC

Kent State                   

Mountain West

Pac 12

SEC

Sun Belt

Texas St        

Let me know if i missed anybody.

yo, @GoState99755!

giphy.gif

and for the record, we will probably wait just a bit longer this first time around, just because some of us might not know we started yet, and gostate hasn't been here since we did. hopefully he's here soon.

in fact, i think i'm going to do what lawlor did and ask the rest of you to check in, so that when it's your turn we can just go the 24 hours. cv has been here, destin checked in with me, so @tdmonkeys @youngrebelfan40 @CockyUNLVPoster @zoom @Slapdad @AZdogFan and @mondego just let us know you know we've started. and might as well have some fun while we're waiting.

200.gif#7-grid3

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

THE Ohio State U:

Kerri-30.jpg

Sorry for the delay.  I picked as soon as I realized the game had started.

Muy bueno! I'm also going to ask that you tag the next person up after you make your pick. I think it's @CV147?

Ok I updated the availability list to this point, but I will be busy at work for most of the day, I will update it when I get home. And if my turn comes up before then then you'll probably just have to wait a minute, lol. 

So party on.