Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Boise State gets another commit

6 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Saw a rumor where Rice and company are on someone other than Popoola.  Someone who's tripping here soon so it will get out.   He'd be the star of the class if they land him too.

Do you know who it is? 

Looks like Christon also had an offer from Boston College. He seemed to pick up steam boots SR year. Averaged over 20 ppg in the state tournament and ended up being his districts MVP. 

B.J. Rains‏ @BJRains

Cameron Christon commits to Boise State. 6-5 guard, just visited Northern Iowa and also had an offer from Boston College. Big time get.

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Do you know who it is? 

Can't recall his name because it's a tough one.  Goes by a nickname.   Out of the midwest and just tripped to Virginia and has a couple B10 offers too.  Will visit Boise and then one of the B10's according to the rumor.   Athletic 3/4.  

Saw it last week so I'll see if I can find it.  Apparently Rice has been on this guy longer than anyone on his short list for what it's worth.

6 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Can't recall his name because it's a tough one.  Goes by a nickname.   Out of the midwest and just tripped to Virginia and has a couple B10 offers too.  Will visit Boise and then one of the B10's according to the rumor.   Athletic 3/4.  

Saw it last week so I'll see if I can find it.  Apparently Rice has been on this guy longer than anyone on his short list for what it's worth.

That would be amazing. Between Christon and possibly this other recruit, they should be able to make up for the loss of Hutch. Boise should be an at-large each of the next two seasons. 

23 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I was being sarcastic.  You're recruiting against loser programs.

There we go.

Hutch aand Derrick Marks didn't have any good offers out of high school either. For all the recruits UNLV has gotten, they have been one of the worst programs in the conference since Boise joined. 

55622318.jpg

27 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That would be amazing. Between Christon and possibly this other recruit, they should be able to make up for the loss of Hutch. Boise should be an at-large each of the next two seasons. 

I see Rafter's got a hint now on the Corral board.  

Ignore Ph.  He's a little man looking for attention.

16 minutes ago, roughrider said:

I see Rafter's got a hint now on the Corral board.  

Ignore Ph.  He's a little man looking for attention.

Universally known as the biggest moron on this board. And that's saying a shet ton.