Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

Hey, Dr. Dre. I have a condition where I can't think of an original name. Can you think of a name of a rapper or something that sounds cool that I can steal and pretend I'm them and make them look like an asshole? Is there a prescription for that? That would be awesome! Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

LOL!  

@Cincy help me out with one of those "he mad" memes

mad.jpg~c200

2 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

I love Warbow. I hate you.

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day

Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong

I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me?
Guess what he told me?
He said boy you better try to have fun
No matter what you do, but he's a fool
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

All the flowers that you planted mama
In the back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

12 minutes ago, Warbow said:

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
I go out every night and sleep all day

Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong

I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me?
Guess what he told me?
He said boy you better try to have fun
No matter what you do, but he's a fool
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

All the flowers that you planted mama
In the back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

Image result for cheese slipped off cracker

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Sinead O'Conner always freaked me out. Everyone I grew up with told me she was pretty. I thought she was ugly. Then I got older and looked at her from a different perspective and thought, yeah, she is kind of pretty I get it. If you put long hair on her and some make up, she might be hot.

Then I see this post from you, you scum bag. I was right she's ugly. And you're ugly. I was right all along! 

5 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

Then I see this post from you, you scum bag. I was right she's ugly. And you're ugly. I was right all along! 

Not what you said last night

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

17 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

Great trash talk thread @LaradiseCowboy. Where are you going with that "annex hawaii" tag?

Map Benders (didn't invent the phrase but it suits them well) = BYwho.

Annex Hawaii = their growing influence on the Witch Doctors (Hawaii) of the Pacific Ocean.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

18 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

Hey, Dr. Dre. I have a condition where I can't think of an original name. Can you think of a name of a rapper or something that sounds cool that I can steal and pretend I'm them and make them look like an asshole? Is there a prescription for that? That would be awesome! Thanks!

@Dr. Dre Even hillbillies in Wyoming know Dre was/is a chump. C'mon man!! (Warning: explicit language)

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

16 minutes ago, Austin Nichols said:

This is just priceless!   

The two biggest shitbag posters on the MWCBoard, dre and warblow, jerking each other off like it is their 21st birthdays and they just saw their first tit!  LMFGDAO!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a bunch of total lifeless losers! 

as @Dr. Dre would say, your mama taught us well

4 hours ago, Austin Nichols said:

This is just priceless!   

The two biggest shitbag posters on the MWCBoard, dre and warblow, jerking each other off like it is their 21st birthdays and they just saw their first tit!  LMFGDAO!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

as @Dr. Dre would say, your mama taught us well

So you're saying that, yeah, that's what you're doing because your Mom taught you and Dre well?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Guest Dr. Dre
4 hours ago, Austin Nichols said:

This is just priceless!   

Oh look. Its Mr. Peanut brain. Your mom is a skank.

Guest Dr. Dre
21 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

So you're saying that, yeah, that's what you're doing because your Mom taught you and Dre well?

Oh look, its the St. Elmo's Fire wimp.

'gonna be that man in motion...'

Guest Dr. Dre
11 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

@Dr. Dre Even hillbillies in Wyoming know Dre was/is a chump. C'mon man!!

Oh look. Its a complete moron. Not kidding. I've seen chimps with more potential

12 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Oh look. Its Mr. Peanut brain. Your mom is a skank.

what he said

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Oh look, its the St. Elmo's Fire wimp.

'gonna be that man in motion...'

what he said

7 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Oh look. Its a complete moron. Not kidding. I've seen chimps with more potential

again, what he said