Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dr. Dre

Congrats Warbow. When they start dedicating threads to you, it's a sign you're so far up in their noodle of a brain, you can break out the parmesan. Granted, a mental midget like the poster above isn't much of a meal, but it still can be scraps to feed your dog.

1 minute ago, Dr. Dre said:

Congrats Warbow. When they start dedicating threads to you, it's a sign you're so far up in their noodle of a brain, you can break out the parmesan. Granted, a mental midget like the poster above isn't much of a meal, but it still can be scraps to feed your dog.

Lol

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

Warbow has legally retained me as his official representative considering all statements hereby written, implied, retarded, pathetic, accusatory, and/or inexplicable.

All of Warbow's delusions will be filtered through me and my team, with considerable effort focused on the future success of the Mountain West Conference and its subsidiaries, plus the mental and emotional stability of Warbow and the formidable Rainbow Warrior Program. 

For some reason, which my team is diligently close to narrowing, Warbow has only one thing to state at this time.

"Wyoming suck! Hawaii good!!!"

Any further quotes will be filtered through our logistics wing. As soon as that wing is done with Dre's sister.

you guys have to up your game to stay here, this is Big Sky quality trolling. Go to the Big Sky board and practice a little before moving up to the big boy board. Take a step up to MWC standards for a change and take lessons from some of the old pros here before you start embarrassing us all.  

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

As Warbow's legal representative, he is binge watching Keeping up with the Kardashians at this point and cannot be held responsible for any crazy posts at this time.

Thank You.

Guest Dr. Dre
2 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

Warbow has legally retained me as his official representative considering all statements hereby written, implied, retarded, pathetic, accusatory, and/or inexplicable.

All of Warbow's delusions will be filtered through me and my team, with considerable effort focused on the future success of the Mountain West Conference and its subsidiaries, plus the mental and emotional stability of Warbow and the formidable Rainbow Warrior Program. 

For some reason, which my team is diligently close to narrowing, Warbow has only one thing to state at this time.

"Wyoming suck! Hawaii good!!!"

Any further quotes will be filtered through our logistics wing. As soon as that wing is done with Dre's sister.

wow. you really are a burr under this ghey cowboy's saddle, Warblow. nice work.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

wow. you really are a burr under this ghey cowboy's saddle, Warblow. nice work.

I love Warbow. I hate you.

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, BodyBagGame said:

I hate you.

I wish your turd of a wife felt the same way. I can't get that skank's smell out of my house.

I wish your turd of a wife felt the same way. I can't get that skank's smell out of my house.

Uhggggggg. You were supposed to say something clever.

that's why we hate you . . . but I would actually probably love your mom, and your sister.

10 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

I love Warbow. I hate you.

hey what happens in prison, stays in prison

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

Uhggggggg. You were supposed to say something clever.

that's why we hate you . . . but I would actually probably love your mom, and your sister.

yep. he mad. good work warbow.

I know you would! But you better stick to the goats yer used to. More your intellectual equal.

yep. he mad. good work warbow.

Hey, Dr. Dre. I have a condition where I can't think of an original name. Can you think of a name of a rapper or something that sounds cool that I can steal and pretend I'm them and make them look like an asshole? Is there a prescription for that? That would be awesome! Thanks!

Guest Dr. Dre

Hey, Dr. Dre. I have a condition where I can't think of an original name. Can you think of a name of a rapper or something that sounds cool that I can steal and pretend I'm them and make them look like an asshole? Is there a prescription for that? That would be awesome! Thanks!

LOL!  

@Cincy help me out with one of those "he mad" memes

5 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

you already have a perfect name that represents your school well

Guest Dr. Dre
2 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

Wyoming 38-17 over Hawaii

LOL at your "interests". Seems about right. what a zero.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

LOL at your "interests". Seems about right. what a zero.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just trying to be honest! Which is way more than you can say.

Oh wait, your mother is trying to say something . . .

Ahhhh. Never mind. She's gonna be busy for a while.

Guest Dr. Dre

Just trying to be honest! Which is way more than you can say.

Oh wait, your mother is trying to say something . . .

Ahhhh. Never mind. She's gonna be busy for a while.

Lol!!! Whrew! Alright. I'll quit picking on you walnut-brain. Go run along and play. Try to stay out of traffic and don't drool on yourself. 

(Man, this kook made my day)

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Lol!!! Whrew! Alright. I'll quit picking on you walnut-brain. Go run along and play. Try to stay out of traffic and don't drool on yourself. 

(Man, this kook made my day)

happy to make your day, douche. And if I made your day . . . your day must suck!!!!!

Hopefully your evening is better.