Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

Boise State to Drop Wrestling; Will Pursue Baseball

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

Baseball sucks.  Would rather have men's soccer (futbol). 

I woulda loved to get hockey over both those. They have a hockey arena close to campus and the college season overlaps the ECHL season, so they could do a lot of dual promotion and double headers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kingpotato said:

I woulda loved to get hockey over both those. They have a hockey arena close to campus and the college season overlaps the ECHL season, so they could do a lot of dual promotion and double headers. 

Hockey would have been awesome.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You un-Americans will change your tune in no time.  Trust me........

It'll be supported because it's Boise State, for sure. If they can 2,000 people to watch a tennis match they can get people to watch baseball.

The attendance will likely been significant at the beginning because it's new. It'll eventually tail off and be lightly attended like most college baseball games. 

FB_IMG_1490542865118.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Baseball is known as The Thinking Man's Game. Sadly, a lot of people want entertainment without putting much thought into it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

It'll be supported because it's Boise State, for sure. If they can 2,000 people to watch a tennis match they can get people to watch baseball.

The attendance will likely been significant at the beginning because it's new. It'll eventually tail off and be lightly attended like most college baseball games. 

FB_IMG_1490542865118.jpg

It's Boise State so I will go to a few games a year with friends who enjoy the sport much more than I do.  If I am drunk enough I might even have a good time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

3 sport Letterman mate.  If I wanted to play a sport I could eat a hot dog while playing I would have taken up golf.  Volleyball, softball, WBB all outdrew the most recent CWS.

Baseball is better than wrestling (gross) but still sucks.

You hate golf too?  Good god man.........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Wrestling is the original sport and better than baseball, but wrestling is not big here in the west.

Glad to know Lobo baseball will have another team to stomp.

 

Running is.

Cretan Bull jumping should be brought back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

3 sport Letterman mate.  If I wanted to play a sport I could eat a hot dog while playing I would have taken up golf.  Volleyball, softball, WBB all outdrew the most recent CWS.

Baseball is better than wrestling (gross) but still sucks.

tumblr_mfu5s3v5nb1rknrf9o1_500.gif

Sure sport. Tell us more of your accomplishments.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

FIFY.

That's pretty much what I expected from you. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Cincy said:

tumblr_mfu5s3v5nb1rknrf9o1_500.gif

Sure sport. Tell us more of your accomplishments.  

Don't need to.  I am friends with several posters on the board who know me personally.  You took the clowning I gave you earlier today pretty hard huh.  You got a serious and sensitive on me in that thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Don't need to.  I am friends with several posters on the board who know me personally.

Oh, well I stand corrected.  Why didn't you say that from the get go?  LOL!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Oh, well I stand corrected.  Why didn't you say that from the get go?  LOL!

 

Yes, I am 3 sport letterman and a state record holder. If I asked several posters on this board could verify.  Athletic people can hate baseball too.  You really took the beating I gave you earlier today hard huh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, I am 3 sport letterman and a state record holder.  Athletic people can hate baseball too.  You really took the beating I have you earlier today hard huh.

Beating?  Lol. Yeah you and your boyfriend creepy really took me to the woodshed. Maybe he'll come and save you from this mockery you're making of yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cincy said:

Beating?  Lol. Yeah you and your boyfriend creepy really took me to the woodshed. Maybe he'll come and save you from this mockery you're making of yourself. 

What that baseball sucks?  Most would agree.

Go do you cincy, find a SJSU thread and post one of your 4 he mad gifs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...