Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

Boise State to Drop Wrestling; Will Pursue Baseball

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What that baseball sucks?  Most would agree.

Go do you cincy, find a SJSU thread and post one of your 4 he mad gifs.

Did you just copy and paste that?  I swear I saw that in another thread lol. 

That is so neato that you have so many personal friends that are posters on this board. Do they all hate baseball too?

4 hours ago, Cincy said:

Did you just copy and paste that?  I swear I saw that in another thread lol. 

That is so neato that you have so many personal friends that are posters on this board. Do they all hate baseball too?

No.  

Go do you cincy, break out one of your 4 gifs and put a SJSU fan in his place.

53 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I woulda loved to get hockey over both those. They have a hockey arena close to campus and the college season overlaps the ECHL season, so they could do a lot of dual promotion and double headers. 

I would like baseball and hockey.  We already have a club hockey team--it should just be turned into an NCAA one.

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Cincy.  6k posts and 5k of them are the same he mad gifs.  In retrospect that is probably a good thing, the guy is barely literate.

attachment.php?attachmentid=56075&d=1272

Lol. Get over yourself halfmanhalfdouche. 

Do you really think anyone gives a rat's ass that you were a 3 sport letterman or that you have personal friends on this board that can back it up?? LMAO!!  

Thanks for the chuckle. You are special. 

47 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It'll be supported because it's Boise State, for sure. If they can 2,000 people to watch a tennis match they can get people to watch baseball.

The attendance will likely been significant at the beginning because it's new. It'll eventually tail off and be lightly attended like most college baseball games. 

I will go to all the games. In fact, I'll be buying season tickets as soon as they go on sale.  As soon as we actually get a team. 

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Where will it be at?

on top of the secret underground football practice facility

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Do you really think anyone gives a rat's ass that you were a 3 sport letterman or that you have personal friends on this board that can back it up?? LMAO!!  

HMHB:  Baseball sucks.

Cincy:  What a buffoon.  He is so dumb. Luckily the school is smarter than him.  You hate baseball cus you suck at sports

HMHB: Baseball sucks.  I was a good athlete.

Cincy:  +++++ you liar.

HMHB:  No really, ask people if you want.

Cincy: Get over yourself!!!!

You are really taking the beating I gave you today hard huh.  You and creepy have a lot in common.

Guest Cowboy Junky

I guess Boise isn't full of JUST rednecks, militants, meth, neo nazis, and cultists. They do have someone smart up there.

Boise just cut a sport to save money and reduce their budget and they're selling it as "pursuing baseball". Everyone's eating it up.

Real news: Boise just dropped wrestling to pay for football.

5 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

I guess Boise isn't full of JUST rednecks, militants, meth, neo nazis, and cultists. They do have someone smart up there.

Boise just cut a sport to save money and reduce their budget and they're selling it as "pursuing baseball". Everyone's eating it up.

Real news: Boise just dropped wrestling to pay for Wyoming football.

FIFY

#coattailrider

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

HMHB:  Baseball sucks.

Cincy:  What a buffoon.  He is so dumb. Luckily the school is smarter than him.  You hate baseball cus you suck at sports

HMHB: Baseball sucks.  I was a good athlete.

Cincy:  +++++ you liar.

HMHB:  No really, ask people if you want.

Cincy: Get over yourself!!!!

You are really taking the beating I gave you today hard huh.  You and creepy have a lot in common.

realoprahmad.gif?t=1287694590

1 hour ago, Cowboy Junky said:

Real news: Boise just dropped wrestling to pay for football.

Boise football makes a lot of money but you are correct to a point.  More we cut wrestling because the once great program is floundering and we are strapped for cash.

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

Beating?  Lol. Yeah you and your boyfriend creepy really took me to the woodshed. Maybe he'll come and save you from this mockery you're making of yourself. 

Leave Creepy outta this......just enjoying a good laugh reading two nerds talking HS and what chess/Star Trek club ya'all excelled in. Good stuff....

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

You guys should wrestle....I'm sure Fales would like to watch....

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Boise football makes a lot of money but you are correct to a point.  More we cut wrestling because the once great program is floundering and we are strapped for cash.

Is wreslting really more expensive than baseball? That seems hard to believe.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok