Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

Boise State to Drop Wrestling; Will Pursue Baseball

Guest Dr. Dre
1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Waiting for all the Bronco "Baseball sucks" crowd to change their tune in the upcoming baseball seasons.  :whistle:

halfbroncohalfghey must be huddled in the corner

8 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Waiting for all the Bronco "Baseball sucks" crowd to change their tune in the upcoming baseball seasons.  :whistle:

Baseball sucks.  I will follow it about as much as I follow Bronco golf.  If the program is a success great.

College baseball draws similar interest nationally to softball, volleyball and women's basketball all three of which I find much more enjoyable.

Stadium is going to be in a GREAT spot. Easy bike pedal from campus or downtown.

I am not a huge baseball fan but I do love going to games. There are a couple good breweries really close by as well. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Just now, RogueStout said:

Stadium is going to be in a GREAT spot. Easy bike pedal from campus or downtown.

I am not a huge baseball fan but I do love going to games. There are a couple good breweries really close by as well. 

Yea the facility will be really nice for our soccer, softball and baseball athletes and fans.

18 minutes ago, bsubroncochick said:

Yes!!  I've been wanting this!!!  Yay baseball!!

Me too! Now the MWC will have 8 baseball teams. http://www.themw.com/standings#!/m-basebl/2016

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Where will it be at?

Corner of Americana and Shoreline Dr downtown right by the west entrance to Ann Morrison Park.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Shoreline+Dr,+Boise,+ID+83702/@43.6161169,-116.2209792,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54aef8eb0762a193:0xba6ef3adbda11035!8m2!3d43.6169869!4d-116.2201423

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

11 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

This doesn't change the fact that baseball does suck... just wrestling sucks more.

They've already leased the land with plans for the stadium. You knew it  was coming. 

As unwatchable as college baseball is, wrestling is even worse.

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Baseball sucks.  I will follow it about as much as I follow Bronco golf.  If the program is a success great.

College baseball draws similar interest nationally to softball, volleyball and women's basketball all three of which I find much more enjoyable.

85c8ebbbe31c33135deb22d0b86d2e400b960010

What a buffoon. Luckily your university isn't dumb enough to think like you.

Still hating on baseball because you were too uncoordinated to play it. LOL!!!

9 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

stadium%202

Great picture. You can see it's at the edge of downtown and you can follow the river up to the right and see the football stadium. That makes it look farther than this baseball stadium will be from the campus. The football stadium is on the far east side of campus. This is west of campus. It'll be exactly 7 blocks from campus. You'll be able to walk or bike along the river to get there from the university. 

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

85c8ebbbe31c33135deb22d0b86d2e400b960010

What a buffoon. Luckily your university isn't dumb enough to think like you.

Still hating on baseball because you were too uncoordinated to play it. LOL!!!

3 sport Letterman mate.  If I wanted to play a sport I could eat a hot dog while playing I would have taken up golf.  Volleyball, softball, WBB all outdrew the most recent CWS.

Baseball is better than wrestling (gross) but still sucks.