FormerFrog

Former Frog's thoughts on the MWC - 2017 edition

1 hour ago, FormerFrog said:

LOL. THIS GUY.

oNTKPrh.jpg

Most of what you say isn't wrong. However, since the AAC is almost as much a clusterphuck as the MWC that doesn't mean it isn't hypocritical .

In other words, as conferences go the MWC might be only a 3.0 on a 10 scale but the Pea6 is only a 3.2. Doesn't exactly speak well for you that you don't get it.

Boom goes the dynamite.

14 hours ago, FormerFrog said:

aHgnrsj.jpg

Well played.

However, since the Pea6 Conference is damn near as awful as the MWC, the FTC just called and demanded equal time for your conference.

Boom goes the dynamite.

It's sad because UNLV can recruit their butts off but at-large MWC bids depend on the bottom of the conference being adequate... and - like CUSA - the MWC just doesn't have any SOS whatsoever. 

MWC and CUSA are mirror images in basketball. UNLV is recruiting pretty much like WKU... the rest of said conferences are dumpster fires.

Would scoring a Grand Canyon U help matters?

I say it couldn't hurt!!

What say you people...? Once you're in 1 bid land, it's nearly impossible to traverse your way out. How do you propose to get started? Can the MWC start cutting teams?

hTKgPYW.jpgt8rHyxq.gif

Shit.  I forgot I gave you back the ability to start threads. 

• Like 8

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

49 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Shit.  I forgot I gave you back the ability to start threads. 

Income getting a little low this month so you let him back out of the cage? I knew it..

1 minute ago, brillio said:

Income getting a little low this month so you let him back out of the cage? I knew it..

No honest mistake....I made some back end changed to member groups and didn't realize I screwed this up. Oops. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

No honest mistake....I made some back end changed to member groups and didn't realize I screwed this up. Oops. 

I imagine he's been sitting at his computer the last x amount of weeks hitting submit over and over and POW, you let your guard down and his new thread finally submits. 

• Like 5

Just now, brillio said:

I imagine he's been sitting at his computer the last x amount of weeks hitting submit over and over and POW, you let your guard down and his new thread finally submits. 

Oh he didn't even have the "start threads" option :lol: 

Anyway what was the point of this thread?

• Like 1