FormerFrog

Former Frog's thoughts on the MWC - 2017 edition

6 hours ago, FormerFrog said:

yDMrh3b.jpg

ROFL... The only think more hilarious about how Kustra played the MWC, was how he plundered the conference, forced more refugees on the conference, and now has to live in a conference ghetto..

This. Had my school been among those which allowed that to happened, I would be super pissed off about it.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during Molehill Worst presidents meetings. My guess is that most are mundane but that those which aren't are a conglomeration of ignorance, naivete and resignation to the perceived inevitable. Add to that the fact most participants have no balls, some literally, whereas Kustra has brass ones and it's obvious no school benefits from being in this conference anywhere near as much as Boise State. (If you disagree, kindly start a poll and prove me right.)

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Thank you for clarifying you are an aac fan.  Now I know why you love you some MWC!  Best of luck for your merry little band of G5's out east.  We will try to represent for us fellow little guys out west.

You're totally accurate about that. Doesn't mean that much of what HE says isn't accurate however.

Boom goes the dynamite.

28 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

No reason to edit.  AAC is the MW of the east, and vice versa.  We know it, they know it.  We all know it.  Neither of us will be making P5 dough or have P5 success. 

Big 12 will come down to G5 level as soon as OU and UT leave for greener pastures, and KU lands in likely the Big Ten.  The rest will cobble together some Big 12 lite (well, liter than they already are).  MWC and AAC won't leapfrog them, and Big 12 will be in the purgatory in between.

You're correct in saying this too.

#SDSUpostersarebestofthelot

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 4/20/2017 at 10:17 AM, RogueStout said:

This is why I scoff at the notion of @FormerFrog being a @#1Stunner sock.

These memes and the generally low-brow trolling is way too banal and hackneyed. 

I know he's not Stunner's sock because the MWCBoard was hacked a couple months ago and everyone's information is readily available on the internets. Frog is an AAC troll who really likes boxing.

1 hour ago, Fort Fun said:

I know he's not Stunner's sock because the MWCBoard was hacked a couple months ago and everyone's information is readily available on the internets. Frog is an AAC troll who really likes boxing.

No wonder why I am receiving all these crazy/scam emails.

11 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

It was actually a year and half ago. 

They wouldn't have @Lobo Amor's info as he signed up in 2016.  And the hack was in November 2015. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

They wouldn't have @Lobo Amor's info as he signed up in 2016.  And the hack was in November 2015. 

Well that's good know, now that I think of it it started after I applied for health coverage online. I found out later some of the  temps hired for obama care registration were selling people info. I may have been one of them.

On 4/20/2017 at 11:15 AM, FormerFrog said:

I'm not a "sock"

I've been here long enough to be an institution on this board.

No idea why you were buying that notion in the first place. I didn't tell you to be gullible.

All you are is an institution of dumbassery.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 4/23/2017 at 11:22 AM, mugtang said:

Lol, true. It happened Nov 2015, I found out about it in 2016, 2016 was a couple months ago, hence it happened a couple months ago in my mind.

• Like 1

I've never seen a conference so beholden to "special deals" as the MWC. 

Not only does Bob Kustra bend the conference over a barrel and have his way, but Pubic Hair Thompson bends over for Air Force Olympic Sports too.

This conference has really no one else to blame for the conference ghetto it has become. That's what happens when you use NO LUBE,

RAW DOG BABAY

FrEYNpp.jpg

• Like 2

hTKgPYW.jpgt8rHyxq.gif