FormerFrog

Former Frog's thoughts on the MWC - 2017 edition

The Vandals drubbing of Colorado State revealed how much the MWC needs the strength they could provide.

It's dumb to keep them out with all the dogs in this conference taking up space.

The MWC has no market shares... The MWC has a bunch of teams in undesirable time zones... The MWC has a lot of RPI drags..

At least Idaho gives the conference a legit football program... and they are the Flagship of their state.

Look at these Massey Ratings and see how much they'd help the MWC's profile.

http://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

fqaqZIBm.jpg

• Like 3

hTKgPYW.jpgt8rHyxq.gif

28 minutes ago, FormerFrog said:

The Vandals drubbing of Colorado State revealed how much the MWC needs the strength they could provide.

It's dumb to keep them out with all the dogs in this conference taking up space.

The MWC has no market shares... The MWC has a bunch of teams in undesirable time zones... The MWC has a lot of RPI drags..

At least Idaho gives the conference a legit football program... and they are the Flagship of their state.

fqaqZIBm.jpg

Do a better job.....you no troll to good.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FormerFrog said:

fqaqZIBm.jpg

You're trying too hard.

• Like 2

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Wow.  They really took the time to consider and debate that.

BTW, if not my Vandals, then who is the flagship?

• Like 1

Just now, Headbutt said:

Wow.  They really took the time to consider and debate that.

BTW, if not my Vandals, then who is the flagship?

A few names to consider. CSI is a fine institution. ISU is renowned for their Nursing programs. Not much else state run in Idaho to talk about.... 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 12/30/2016 at 0:01 AM, madmartigan said:

Flagship is not a label, it's a fact.  As a state, Idaho doesn't have many public universities, but it is beyond question that Idaho is the premier public university in Idaho and its not even close.  That article is referring to the SBOE handing Kustra some vagiclean because he was crying about being a second rate institution.

The crazy success story in Idaho is BYU-Idaho quietly becoming the biggest school in the state.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

Texas Christian was a solid school.

I Love Horned Frogs Athletics.

Their hoops team was top notch 

• Like 1

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

11 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Their wimminz are unreal, so there's another reason to like them.

Not so. Overrated. Lots of hair, makeup and attitude. Not enough quality t&a. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

Not interested in bringing the Vandals into the conference at all.  They bring nothing.  They have laughable facilites, lack funding, and play to a sparse home crowd.  Their history features an average of about 3 win each season since they began playing football way back when.  This year they have a winning season and now, not surprisingly, we should ignore all this and welcome them with open arms.

It's no secret, I am not a fan of the Vandals.  I'm an old guy and have had too many extremely unpleasant experiences with their fans (okay, frat boys) in Bronco Stadium.