Warbow

rumor control

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You guys in the MWC don't realize how good you've got it, getting to play Hawaii every year.

Hawaii is a great road trip.  Great fans.  I would be thrilled if BYU could play Hawaii every year. Hawaii actually has fans who aren't ghetto (Fresno fans).

And most importantly, you get a 13th game when you play @ Hawaii.  Who here doesn't want more football???  I wish BYU would offer Hawaii an 8 for 2 deal.  8 in Hawaii, 2 in Provo.  Why does anyone need a "welfare" travel sub from Hawaii when the NCAA gives you a 13th game?  The only schools who can't monetize a 13th game are schools with no fans.

You're mad that I outed your sock. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, Cincy said:

You're mad that I outed your sock. 

Half Neslon?  I outed that a year ago.  You are way behind.

Regarding Fresno, sorry, but your school is currently the worst football program in the MWC.  Combine that with being in Fresno (crime), and it is unappealing.

4 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Half Neslon?  I outed that a year ago.  You are way behind.

Regarding Fresno, sorry, but your school is currently the worst football program in the MWC.  Combine that with being in Fresno (crime), and it is unappealing.

Wow, very un Mormon-like to say such cruel things. Sounds very hypocritical and un Christ-like. 

• Like 1

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Cincy said:

Wow, very un Mormon-like to say such cruel things. Sounds very hypocritical and un Christ-like. 

Oh great.... I somehow touched a nerve with this one.  ^^^

13 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You guys in the MWC don't realize how good you've got it, getting to play Hawaii every year.Hawaii is a great road trip.  Great fans.  I would be thrilled if BYU could play Hawaii every year.

I call BS. The MWC has become such a steaming pile that BYU could be at the forefront of creating a Left Coast conference which includes both of you.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Just now, creeper86 said:

Sounds like Stunner's speaking truth...128/128 and a terrible location....

Here's my stalker right on time LOL...

8iNmW.gif?noredirect

Didnt you get beat up enough yesterday when you bowed down to me? 

You just keep coming back for more. 

• Like 1

Guest #1Stunner

Sounds like Stunner's speaking truth...128/128 and a terrible location....

Well, I was referring to Fresno's football record being 1-11 last season.   Year before that, BYU hosted Fresno, and it was the only FBS home game that ESPN declined.  Fresno was terrible that season too.   I don't know what 128 means.

I wish BYU could cancel the game @ Fresno this year. It's the lowest ranked team on our 2017 schedule.  But we owe them a game.  

Guest #1Stunner
9 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I call BS. The MWC has become such a steaming pile that BYU could be at the forefront of creating a Left Coast conference which includes both of you.

Your school has no balls, and you know it.  SDSU is a coward school.

I've called for SDSU to join BYU as an Indy in football for years.  Said you guys could even pull Indy off, and get your own TV contract.   BYU would schedule you.  SDSU fans responded to that saying they love "competing for MWC Championships", and that Indy isn't as elite as being in the MWC.  Heard a bunch of crap how SDSU wants a rivalry with Fresno (of all schools).  That was all hogwash....  I think SDSU is in reality too nervous and scared to follow BYU as an Indy.  Your school will be MWC for a long, long time.  You and I both know it.

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Well, I was referring to Fresno's football record being 1-11 last season.   Year before that, BYU hosted Fresno, and it was the only FBS home game that ESPN declined.  Fresno was terrible that season too.   I don't know what 128 means.

I wish BYU could cancel the game @ Fresno this year. It's the lowest ranked team on our 2017 schedule.  But we owe them a game.  

128 is the number of FBS programs..Fresno dead last. Seems so long ago when they were losing millions in  Spartan Stadium ....now they're worse than New Mexico St

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

Begging for a stalker...lol....#40+&verylonely

No need to beg. As soon as I post you jump on board. 

What did you fess up to yesterday again?  LMAO

Maybe year #5 will be the year. Keep your fingers crossed. 

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

BYU left the conference that had SDSU and Hawaii..I am not sure why they would want to form a new one with you..

You are talking the old original WAC???  Wyoming barred Hawaii from joining the original MWC.

128 is the number of FBS programs..Fresno dead last. Seems so long ago when they were losing millions in  Spartan Stadium ....now they're worse than New Mexico St

And yet whose school keeps being brought up to get kicked out? LOL

Keep lobbing them up Kip. 

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

No need to beg. As soon as I post you jump on board. 

What did you fess up to yesterday again?  LMAO

Maybe year #5 will be the year. Keep your fingers crossed. 

Don't remember what I fessed up to....check your bedroom wall where undoubtedly you've posted what you believe to be your 'killin it' threads and remind me...