7.  Super man 2  (Christopher reeves)

8.  X men Days of Future Past

9.   Logan

10. SpiderMan

11. Iron Man

12. X men first class

21 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Kick ass was a fun movie

Agreed.  I remember my date cried during the last half hour of it in the theaters.  Drunk floozy.

While not movies I feel The Daredevil Netflix series deserves a mention.  Jessica Jones and Luke cage somewhere behind that.  Iron fist started ok but got really hard to watch.  No list for it.

1. Batman

2. Batman Returns

3. Justice League: Doom

4. Avengers: Ultron

5. BvS (let the hate flow)

6. TMNT (original live action version)

7. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

8. Nolan Trilogy

9. Spiderman trilogy

10. Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

To be fair, there was nothing stating it had to be live-action or strictly Marvel/DC.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

1. Batman

2. Batman Returns

3. Justice League: Doom

4. Avengers: Ultron

5. BvS (let the hate flow)

6. TMNT (original live action version)

7. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

8. Nolan Trilogy

9. Spiderman trilogy

10. Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

To be fair, there was nothing stating it had to be live-action or strictly Marvel/DC.

This list is cancer.

• Like 1

Dark Knight

Days of Future Past

Logan

Batman Begins

X2

First Class

Dr Strange

The Wolverine

The Matrix (I mean, blatant ripoffs still count for me at least)

Winter Soldier

Blade

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

16 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Dark Knight

Days of Future Past

Logan

Batman Begins

X2

First Class

Dr Strange

The Wolverine

The Matrix (I mean, blatant ripoffs still count for me at least)

Winter Soldier

Blade

oh shit forgot about blade.  I guess that counts a superhero movie.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

oh shit forgot about blade.  I guess that counts a superhero movie.

are you trying to ice skate up a hill

• Like 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Question: How many of those have you actually seen?

All of them aside from Batman returns, Justice league, and TMNT live action version.  I know super hero movies from the 80's and early 90's are just beyond cringe worthy so I have no desire to.  Anything animated is pretty much garbage, unless it was originally in Japanese.

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

All of them aside from Batman returns, Justice league, and TMNT live action version.  I know super hero movies from the 80's and early 90's are just beyond cringe worthy so I have no desire to.  Anything animated is pretty much garbage, unless it was originally in Japanese.

What, you don't like cheesy films every now and then? Its not like I put the Power Rangers films. And those are cringeworthy.

Wow. Elitism, but in a way I never thought I'd see it. Learn a new thing every day.

Justice League: Doom- Based on the Tower of Babel comics, where Batman's contingency plans, should the League ever go rogue, are stolen and used against the League.

TMNT from back then, the turtles actually look like their comic book counterparts. And not deformed versions of Shrek. Very 80s though in style.

Batman Returns had a decent version of Bane, but paled in comparison to comicbook/animated Bane.

10 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

What, you don't like cheesy films every now and then? Its not like I put the Power Rangers films. And those are cringeworthy.

Wow. Elitism, but in a way I never thought I'd see it. Learn a new thing every day.

Justice League: Doom- Based on the Tower of Babel comics, where Batman's contingency plans, should the League ever go rogue, are stolen and used against the League.

TMNT from back then, the turtles actually look like their comic book counterparts. And not deformed versions of Shrek. Very 80s though in style.

Batman Returns had a decent version of Bane, but paled in comparison to comicbook/animated Bane.

If I grew up reading the comic books I might have a different opinion, perhaps one that aligns with yours.

The only cheesy plots with bad acting I like involve attractive young women getting naked and having random encounters with strangers.