mugtang

Let's add Gonzaga and BYU's Olympic Sports

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Dude, if you are going to lie, say so.

If the board agrees, I will DOX both PH and Former Frog right now.   Who wants me to?

How would you possibly dox both PH and former frog?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

First, there are no popups and if there's a redirect I try to have it killed immediately.  Secondly, there's nothing intrusive about banner ads, just scroll through them.  Third, that was told to you IN CONFIDENCE, plus it was only 1 month.  Ad rates are depressed right now.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest #1Stunner

I'm tired of people accusing me of being SOCKS.  I have 1 sock----the original.  Half Neslon.   That is the same amount of "socks" that Mug has created for himself. 

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, mugtang said:

First, there are no popups and if there's a redirect I try to have it killed immediately.  Secondly, there's nothing intrusive about banner ads, just scroll through them.  Third, that was told to you IN CONFIDENCE, plus it was only 1 month.  Ad rates are depressed right now.

I apologize.   Please delete my other comment.  I overreacted after you took my name in vain in this thread, and lied and said I'm running socks.

I'm tired of people accusing me of being SOCKS.  I have 1 sock----the original.  Half Neslon.   That is the same amount of "socks" that Mug has created for himself. 

Stunner, my friend, I was messing around bro. 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Meet Stunners friends, PH and former frog

Image result for mormon playing with dolls

Actually, I can vouch for Stunner.  He doesn't have another sock.  At least none of the IPs match up. 

Just now, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Just like youtube........

Hey.  I don't run this place for free.  But, I'm always willing to sell for the right price.

• Like 1

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know, but watching him melt right now is pretty awesome.

Dude, I am here for the love.  

What you call a "melt" is an opportunity for me.