BSUTOP25

Is Butch Otter the worst state governor?

After vetoing medical cannabis oil a few months ago, he again slaps the legislature in the face with two more authoritarian acts:

http://reason.com/blog/2017/04/07/idaho-gov-butch-otter-flips-off-libertar

Idaho needs to rid itself of this dumb sumbitch. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes.  I can't stand that man.

I'm a big fan.

He and his wife were dressed up in western attire, and riding horses at the 4th of July Parade in Idaho Falls.  He even gave someone a thumbs up when they lit off a firework in their yard.

From that day forward, I was a huge Butch Otter fan.

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm a big fan.

He and his wife were dressed up in western attire, and riding horses at the 4th of July Parade in Idaho Falls.  He even gave someone a thumbs up when they lit off a firework in their yard.

From that day forward, I was a huge Butch Otter fan.

Lol.

Guest #1Stunner

Thing that impressed me most.  Govenor and First Lady Otter had the horses trained to not get spooked by fireworks.  That means that Butch had probably lit off a lot of fireworks around them.  Or maybe just shot off guns.  I was impressed.

23 minutes ago, MCDigger said:

Otters been a family friend for a long time, but his last 4 years has been really out of touch.  I think a large part of it is how much our society has changed and he's stayed the same.

Nah, he is just a hypocrite that is not sure what he actually stands for, besides what special interests tell him to stand for.  The Butch Otter of 20 years ago was a bad ass.  He has lost himself.

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, he is just a hypocrite that is not sure what he actually stands for, besides what special interests tell him to stand for.  The Butch Otter of 20 years ago was a bad ass.  He has lost himself.

First Lady Otter, isn't she his third wife?  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You have never seen that before?

Should I have?

Have you seen the public access 2014 Nevada Gubernatorial debates?

That dude in the black was awesome. At the end he said the choice was between a cowboy, a biker, a curmudgeon and a regular guy.  

A regular guy! :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Should I have?

Have you seen the public access 2014 Nevada Gubernatorial debates?

That dude in the black was awesome. At the end he said the choice was between a cowboy, a biker, a curmudgeon and a regular guy.  

A regular guy! :lol:

Absolutely you should have.  I believe that was about the time I started frequenting the OT board.  The thread about it was over 30 pages or so and it was a running joke for the better part of a year.

Susanna is giving him a run for his money.  She's gone off the rails ever since Trump won. She had a veto overridden by the legislature a few weeks ago and retaliated by vetoing 8 bills, most of which were passed nearly unanimously. Today she vetoed all funding to state universities. 

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

54 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Absolutely you should have.  I believe that was about the time I started frequenting the OT board.  The thread about it was over 30 pages or so and it was a running joke for the better part of a year.

Huh...missed that one.  I did stay away from the OT side for quite a while though.

18 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

After vetoing medical cannabis oil a few months ago, he again slaps the legislature in the face with two more authoritarian acts:

http://reason.com/blog/2017/04/07/idaho-gov-butch-otter-flips-off-libertar

Idaho needs to rid itself of this dumb sumbitch. 

Because most Republicans aren't small government types at all.  They just differ where they want to apply their illegal actions and mandates.   

Wonder when libertarian leaning people will start abandoning the party.