ashnel

Adidas partners with SJSU with apparel deal

5 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Fresno State to Adidas confirmed I guess? 

#sheepenvy

• Like 2

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

5 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

Looks like the decision makers at Adidas have been drinking. 

Talk about the BEST place to NOT get your product noticed.

Below is the breakdown of the number of nationally televised games for the MWC schools"

10 - Boise State; San Diego State

8 - Air Force

7 - Colorado State; Nevada; Wyoming

6 - San Jose State; New Mexico

4 - Hawaii; UNLV

3 - Utah State; Fresblow State

Given the number of nationally televised games, and San Jose State residing in the largest television market of any MWC school, Adidas is more than OK with the partnership. They certainly are getting more exposure with SJSU than they would with either Utah State or Fresblow State; both in terms of televised games and in local media markets.

Champ Logo.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Below is the breakdown of the number of nationally televised games for the MWC schools"

8 - Air Force

4 - Hawaii; UNLV

Given the number of nationally televised games, and San Jose State residing in the largest television market of any MWC school, Adidas is more than OK with the partnership. They certainly are getting more exposure with SJSU than they would with either Utah State or Fresblow State; both in terms of televised games and in local media markets.

Sharta seems more like a Russell Athletic type of program. I guess you should be excited you got Adidas. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Fresno's three games will be televised on Cartoon Network

Man you and creepy are a formidable tag team. 

#ShartanUp!!

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Cincy extra combative and strange today....exhausting little weirdo he is

I just think it's hilarious and amusing to see Sharta fan get their panties in a bunch when people call for kicking out sjsu. 

Especially when 128/128 has performed worse. It just classic. Even in the worst of times Fresno>Sharta. 

7 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

8 - Air Force

4 - Hawaii; UNLV

Do you not count CBSSN as a nationally televised broadcast? Because Wyoming would be at 11 if you factor in those games with the ESPN broadcasts.

P.S. - that Cartoon Network remark made me spit up my drink lol.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

3 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Do you not count CBSSN as a nationally televised broadcast? Because Wyoming would be at 11 if you factor in those games with the ESPN broadcasts.

P.S. - that Cartoon Network remark made me spit up my drink lol.

I used this post, which included the CBSSN games, and counted seven for Wyoming.

Champ Logo.jpg

1 minute ago, Mike Morgan said:

I used this post, which included the CBSSN games, and counted seven for Wyoming.

Oh okay, you are correct. That's the current slate for this upcoming 2017 season. Man...I just realized we fell a few broadcasts. Hope that changes.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG