Rampage

Kangaroos in Wyoming.

9 hours ago, Rampage said:

First 90 Kangaroos released in Wyoming

When you cannot get people to move there. Get the next best thing kangaroos. :D

University of Wyoming Kangaroos

There's already a team named the Kangaroos (University of Missouri, Kansas City). I saw some when I went to Australia. But they're not as chic as WyoRoos.

UMKC_Kangaroos12.png

9HZQp38oyHAQp4rqekxPHRbXUD7veIGUBBSLw1S24fv_RuTKv0-VpC2VDd2X5q71v9z3hP6ZIa3faaHpfrZFVIwK_u-5uOP2QZLPPMskiUtrmxXKq386pZzgAIjfhmT7TX-HWgoIZD1Q6Ed7OBzOCGL9Nl40zz38I_j9yqxKYC35cf25cafxDXYWDaeHAvDBU5TeK8TZaMmwj02NM_oF9AaBOO8xSKFEHe9k7j12DwIn6P291NouPcnoTsun8vqTQhXeacuCXaV4ipqasBgRqMUVGOPGs0Zm6frajDG-RbXv1AlKGzfkGi5ngYB4Ez3Wv44Pb6RtghNwfizgeIIBkZYeIfzkduwgIJ2m5rfaGyEl30w7lTi_YiHqLFpAucmhXFIy8WlDr0PD351PmuMojk2Q2tFVmapYnQRrQPMtglUiIDDd5QxOpdvnogjUun62tj6Dp-mfhGUQx4bRk_gmjb6VONAlcVT5MJ67-0vJo6_3-9BPLtQhYfwDA5taHP59ZcZMgEJmZjwbbDDAmIaNbS-QVUHzoy8C7qnr2y4d-apHmAf1HnzaMghfK-DWp1aShhuuQG3_TUDKZeo6CIC0_ilnQWhFogMa1esozkqWKHMowG6UN1qJZQ=w840-h630-no

Not sure how I feel about this. Introducing a foreign species into an ecosystem hasn't always produced desirable results.

edit: oh shit, just read the other thread. LOL

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, son of a gun said:

Yes, because introducing Southern Hemisphere marsupials extremely adapted to the harsh desert environment, would do so well in this;

scr-2ipsssdrstorm2-9854.jpg

A poor way to see through the joke, I know. But still.

I was thinking the same thing. The environments of Australia and Wyoming are very different, so the Kangaroos will probably be miserable. That's if they survive the winter at all. Those Roos could end up like the Donner Party.