Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Bauer

Nope, PSU didn't need a little break to get their ducks lined up.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19041184/penn-state-nittany-lions-trustee-little-sympathy-jerry-sandusky-victims

So tired of the way this schools fans and admin have acted over all of this.  I am so glad we didn't let a little thing like raping boys in the locker rooms get in the way of Penn State playing football and stuff. 

#priorities

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Penn State should've been made an example of.  Their athletic department should've been torn down. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Jack Bauer said:

Yup.  They should have given them the death penalty.  And then done it again to Baylor.  

Not just the football program.  Their entire athletic department allowed this to happen.  The whole thing should've been destroyed.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Wow.  +++++ Penn State.  And double +++++ that guy.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

Not just the football program.  Their entire athletic department allowed this to happen.  The whole thing should've been destroyed.

Say what? A small group of administrators allowed this to happen, not the entire athletic department. And I'm still waiting for a good explanation of how destroying hundreds of other innocent lives will do anything to help the situation. The people who protected Sandusky should go to jail. The student athletes, other Penn State employees, local business owners, etc. (the overwhelming majority of whom find both Sandusky and his defenders just as abhorrent as you or I do) should not have their lives destroyed because of the actions of 3-4 people. And I still find it interesting that people like you and Jack keep demanding that Penn State/Baylor/UNC get the death penalty, but not one word about a school like Montana, where equally (if not more) horrifying abuses occurred to protect the athletic department. I feel like the demands to shut down Penn State's athletic department are motivated more by a desire to see a wealthy and successful program brought to its knees rather than out of any actual concern for the victims of the crime.

Guest #1Stunner
7 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

Say what? A small group of administrators allowed this to happen, not the entire athletic department. And I'm still waiting for a good explanation of how destroying hundreds of other innocent lives will do anything to help the situation. The people who protected Sandusky should go to jail. The student athletes, other Penn State employees, local business owners, etc. (the overwhelming majority of whom find both Sandusky and his defenders just as abhorrent as you or I do) should not have their lives destroyed because of the actions of 3-4 people. And I still find it interesting that people like you and Jack keep demanding that Penn State/Baylor/UNC get the death penalty, but not one word about a school like Montana, where equally (if not more) horrifying abuses occurred to protect the athletic department. I feel like the demands to shut down Penn State's athletic department are motivated more by a desire to see a wealthy and successful program brought to its knees rather than out of any actual concern for the victims of the crime.

UNC giving a fake degree to it's athletes was also a very terrible practice.  The degree was never a serious attempt at academics, and was created to help UNC get athletes easy good grades.

But I give UNC credit for making the fake degree an African American studies degree.  Probably made it so people didn't dare question the value or rigour of the degree, when it was an obvious fake.  It took a former African American player to expose UNC on it.  UNC basically harmed a bunch of black students to enrich itself.

12 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

OH THE DEFENDER OF THE PEOPLE AND ACADEMIA HAS ARRIVED!!

3-4 people?  LOL.  Many were complicit in what went on at PSU.  I love how you constantly double down on this stuff.  You are a shitstain of a human being.

Tell us more about how the poor business owners in Happy Valley will just suffer too much if we do what is right and shut it down.  Double down on pedophilia and the hundreds, if not thousands of lives Sandusky ruined.  Double down on the lack of institutional control that led them to ignore this problem that went on for decades.  Double down on football being more important than sexual abuse victims.  The NCAA might as well not exist if they didn't apply the death penalty in this case, it was an open and close case.

These are the same people who petitioned to get the statue put back up and wanted the man who swept this stuff under the rug to have his all time wins total placed back in the record books.  They sure learned their lesson.

But, sure thing, champ.  These folks didn't need a time out of any sort.  

Maybe folks here don't care about Montana because Montana's fans didn't double down on terrible behavior and their regents and leaders didn't complain about the punishment that was handed down while struggling to find sympathy for what the people who were abused on their campus by their employee.  Protip, stfu.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

20 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19041184/penn-state-nittany-lions-trustee-little-sympathy-jerry-sandusky-victims

So tired of the way this schools fans and admin have acted over all of this.  I am so glad we didn't let a little thing like raping boys in the locker rooms get in the way of Penn State playing football and stuff. 

#priorities

What the hell does the annual income any victim is making today have to do with child rape?  This is really sick!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 4/1/2017 at 1:13 AM, StanfordAggie said:

Suggestion. Stop posting and stick to teaching the only "university" wood shop program known to man. You're much better at it. Probably.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Penn State has a really solid recruiting class. Still. How does that happen?

Would you want your name associated with anything Penn State related?

I never thought I could hate a school more than BYU. Then Penn State stepped up to the plate and hit it out of the park.