Jump to content
misplacedcowboy

More evidence that the flagships carry this conference...

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Haters will say that the criteria is flawed. But they don't have BYU or CSU anywhere on this map, so I'd say it works just fine.

Also, why hasn't anyone suggested the Pitt State Gorillas as an expansion candidate?

https://twitter.com/UofCFB/status/847188856562704384

C8HRxJ2UMAAQvAS.jpg

 

Not a credible map.

Look who they think is the most popular team in Idaho.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

 

Not a credible map.

Look who they think is the most popular team in Idaho.

It's identifying the most successful team, it's not a popularity contest. If it was then clearly BYU would be chosen for Utah, Idaho, and possibly Hawaii.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an Idaho State Alum, and there is no way this can be accurate. ISU has been a horrible for as long as I can remember. How do they define success? Just curious. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

It's identifying the most successful team, it's not a popularity contest. If it was then clearly BYU would be chosen for Utah, Idaho, and possibly Hawaii.

It most definitely is not a "successful" graffic. It's a wins graffic. I'm sure most would not consider going 10-90 over ten years as "successful". While most would consider 9-0 in one year as "successful". This chart would choose the 10-90 because it has more wins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I have a hard time believing that is accurate. Idaho St is 165-293 since 1970. I can't find their all time record. 

 

Edit- 449-463. 

And Boise State is 427-161-2. So the Bengals of Idaho State do have more wins than does Boise State 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

And Boise State is 427-161-2. So the Bengals of Idaho State do have more wins than does Boise State 

More wins, sure. But their winning % is substantially lower than yours.  That's what it should be based on. This graphic is retarded. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mugtang said:

More wins, sure. But their winning % is substantially lower than yours.  That's what it should be based on. This graphic is retarded. 

It's interesting that a Wyoming fan would post this, because they would be at the top of any graffic being that they are the only university in the state. It could just have easily been "Which school has the most reported animal rape" and UW would have been at the top as well. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It's interesting that a Wyoming fan would post this, because they would be at the top of any graffic being that they are the only university in the stat. It could just have easily been "Which school has the most reported animal rape" and UW would have been at the top as well. 

Oh oh I know which school in California tops that list!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...