Jump to content
kingpotato

Boise State #16 preseason (USA Today)

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

How many times can we bring up the safety dance in the offseason?? More than the BSU homers care for! S:rock:

How many Boise St fans have complained about the safety dance?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

How many Boise St fans have complained about the safety dance?

... or homered the football team on this board. In general the posters on this board are less confident in the team than media, publications, and prognosticators 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

How many times can we bring up the safety dance in the offseason?? More than the BSU homers care for! S:rock:

I love the safety dance. Almost as much as I enjoy how many fans in this boards' favorite football memory is beating Boise State. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

... or homered the football team on this board. In general the posters on this board are less confident in the team than media, publications, and prognosticators 

Never let the truth get in the way of a good troll....Real or imagined. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I love the safety dance. Almost as much as I enjoy how many fans in this boards' favorite football memory is beating Boise State. 

I saw the performance against Baylor...it wasn't pretty. Let's not have any grand delusions that this is the BSU of yore. A couple more seasons of losing to the AFAs and the Wyomings of the MW and all that ESPN love is going out the window.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

I saw the performance against Baylor...it wasn't pretty. Let's not have any grand delusions that this is the BSU of yore. A couple more seasons of losing to the AFAs and the Wyomings of the MW and all that ESPN love is going out the window.

How long do you think you'll ride Air Force coattails on this? Congrats on now been 1-10 against Boise. I'm sure the playoff committee has already taken note. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

The winner of the MWC will probably have 1 or 2 losses in conf. 

Yup. The West will be tougher, the MTN canabalizes itself. It'll be 2 good teams in the CCG, but highly doubt both are ranked. Hopefully at least one is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, badfish said:

Yup. The West will be tougher, the MTN canabalizes itself. It'll be 2 good teams in the CCG, but highly doubt both are ranked. Hopefully at least one is.

Wouldn't it be nice if we killed in OOC and actually could get 2 teams ranked with a loss 3/4 the way through the season?  Hope so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, badfish said:

Yup. The West will be tougher, the MTN canabalizes itself. It'll be 2 good teams in the CCG, but highly doubt both are ranked. Hopefully at least one is.

It won't. UNR, FSU, UNLV, and SJSU will all be terrible. There is a little bit of hope for Hawaii and SDSU will be one of the best in the conference. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It won't. UNR, FSU, UNLV, and SJSU will all be terrible. There is a little bit of hope for Hawaii and SDSU will be one of the best in the conference. 

Fresno won't go 1-11 and UNR is no pushover. Hawaii could win the west, but I've lost hope for SJSU/UNLV.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

How long do you think you'll ride Air Force coattails on this? Congrats on now been 1-10 against Boise. I'm sure the playoff committee has already taken note. 

Odd concept to be accused of riding the coattails of a team WYO beat convincingly. Will BSU figure out the formula for success against AFA in 2017? 

P.S. - Nothing against AFA. Great team. Great fan base and I hope you whoop BSU again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

This thread is just goofy.  Not one TBSUF, but people are still smack talking BSU fans. :huh:

I think some Boise fans are kind of embarrassed by the preseason hype.  It would be much easier to go homer if we were being predicted in the 40-50 range saying "hey watch out, if things fall in place we could be pretty good".

I think you will be seeing Boise fans swallow a lot of abuse this off season.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't think we have anything to be cocky about, honestly. Until we can learn how to beat Air Force, preform consistently, and actually make it our of our division, we have nothing to crow about. I agree, the preseason ranking is nice for BSU and for the conference, but in my opinion, it means absolutely nothing. The past few years have tempered the TBSUF hommerism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

How many Boise St fans have complained about the safety dance?

I don't even know what the safety dance is.  I assume its a cowboy celebrating their once in a lifetime achievement of beating Boise.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...