mysfit

Employment drug screening

I read that.  Does that count as taking jobs from Americans if the dumbass Americans can't get the job because they're on drugs?

• Like 3

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

In Colorado, where marijuana is legal, some businesses have told Fay, "they see employees smoking pot on their lunch break and then going back to work."
One oil and trucking company in Colorado did random drug screening last year and flunked 80m% of their employees, mostly for marijuana, Fay said. Colorado's Supreme Court has ruled that companies may fire employees who smoke pot, even if legally.

Wow :rotflmfao:

10 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Wow :rotflmfao:

Just because it's legal doesn't mean you should.  You can't drink on the job, why would you be able to smoke weed?   Idiots. 

• Like 7

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

35 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Any person too dumb to study for a drug test probably shouldn't be trusted with a blowtorch.

They probably get lost looking for the blinker fluid in the auto parts store. 

I'm completely in favor of weed legalization, and think random drug testing at a lot of places is dumb. That said as someone who's friends with a lot of potheads the entitlement some of them show with it is a bit ridiculous. Suggestions like you probably shouldn't go to work high, drive high, or smoke weed in front of your kids are seen as unreasonable reefer madness level suggestions.

A buddy of mine got caught smoking weed in his car on his break, and his boss just threatened to fire him but didn't. He acts like was treating unfairly.

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

Just because it's legal doesn't mean you should.  You can't drink on the job, why would you be able to smoke weed?   Idiots. 

Speak for yourself.

• Like 1

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

3 minutes ago, Mano said:

Speak for yourself.

Where do you work? Hmmmm 

11 hours ago, mugtang said:

I read that.  Does that count as taking jobs from Americans if the dumbass Americans can't get the job because they're on drugs?

Does it count as taking jobs from Americans when refugees are Americans? 

11 hours ago, mugtang said:

I've had a bad experience around marijuana users growing up.

It wasn't a recreational drug..it was a way of life. They had to smoke before they do anything. Had to drop some good friends because they couldn't get their shit together.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

18 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I've had a bad experience around marijuana users growing up.

It wasn't a recreational drug..it was a way of life. They had to smoke before they do anything. Had to drop some good friends because they couldn't get their shit together.

Dumb+++++s. It's just like alcohol; best to partake after work when it's time to unwind.