Cincy

Fresno State's New DL Coach Jamar Cain

31 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Look at Cincy waiting til official..old news nerd..

Sterling track record at North Dakota-no wonder tired Retreadford's had his eye on him..bwwwaaahhaaa

31 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

North Dakota to Fresno? Is that an upgrade? 128/128, you'd be underdogs for sure.

1364926607_catching_bass_with_hand.gif

How did I know you'd be the first one to bite??

LMAO!!

5 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Man, again Cincy got me....he's so gotdam good here....dork

#hemad....lol

Too easy. Way to save face Kip.

#NoDiscipline

9 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

Did a pretty decent job while he was in Laramie. One of the coaches that Christensen ran off.

That's good to hear.  It's nice to get a coach coming off of  success from his previous stop.

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

North Dakota to Fresno? Is that an upgrade? 128/128, you'd be underdogs for sure.

North Dakota was two jobs ago. Resources are important for succeeding in FBS football. No one understands this more than Cain who had better facilities at NDSU than most of his opponents and that even includes SJSU. It is one of the biggest reasons he ran from SJSU as soon as he had the opportunity. It's rumored that he expressed to Tedford that he feared a staph infection everyday he spent inside SJSU's football facilities. Good for Cain's reputation and his health that he left. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

14 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Hahahaha....he's in Fresno now, life expectancy just dropped 10 years-but he can now park on his lawn.

I heard he doesn't fear getting beat by skateboards or being a victim of hate crimes by an SJSU student any longer 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

No but he fears getting butt fu....ed by Anthony Cincy and all the other monikers Anthony uses here, Remember Anthony, and be sure to ask for a reach around when you slip your wanger in his rear end. This is how you will get a staph infection.

3 hours ago, Jon said:

No but he fears getting butt fu....ed by Anthony Cincy and all the other monikers Anthony uses here, Remember Anthony, and be sure to ask for a reach around when you slip your wanger in his rear end. This is how you will get a staph infection.

Nice homophobic post, loser....

Go away. You make SJSU look even worse with your conspiracies about Anthony being 8588/Fales/Cindy, your homophobic posts and your error laced posts.

You are a credit to SJS. That is why no Spartan fans take you seriously. By the way you never post on the site, why is that? Oh I know, everyone there thinks you are a tool. Anthony is Fales and you are too stupid to admit it. You are a non person and insults mean nothing to me. Anyone with no constructive criticism will usually post insults. You are the definition of stoooopid with your asinine posts.

Love and kisses xoxoxooxo