halfmanhalfbronco

So I broke some ribs.

I hope you get well soon. :rock:

Yeah but I'm sure you're really suffering :rolleyes: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

My step dad is starting up a new business selling Bloody Marry mix his brother makes.  Took a hard fall trying to move a fridge.

Took a hard fall trying to move a fridge - after how many 'quality control' samples?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

A few!  BTW, this is the stuff.  If any Boise fans are interested it will be sold at the farmers market.

Image result for cirino's bloody mary

I can't stand bloody Mary's, but my wife loves them.  Where are they selling them?

Just now, MCDigger said:

I can't stand bloody Mary's, but my wife loves them.  Where are they selling them?

The farmers market Saturdays once it starts back up.  Not sure where his exact booth will be.  It is really good, everybody who has it says it is the best they have had.  Made with Idaho grown horseradish as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

My step dad is starting up a new business selling Bloody Marry mix his brother makes.  Took a hard fall trying to move a fridge.

Next time, try putting down your cocktail and using both hands to move the fridge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So that was a terrible nights sleep.

I can relate.  I took a fall and broke some ribs a couple of years ago.  I couldn't figure how the hell to get out of my bed the next morning.  Every way I tried hurt like nothing I ever felt before.

The World Needs More Cowboys!